81. Till Forever Falls Apart

Please Vote;) Comment 💬

Please Vote;)
Comment 💬

➵ ➵ ➵

Yashvi's POV:

I never really believed in miracles or magic, but still, I remember wishing on a shooting star when I was thirteen, after my father left my mom. I wished for my mom to be happy again. At that time, I didn't know that her happiness would cost me so much pain. It took me a little while to perceive that it wasn't her happiness that came in my way, it was me.

I wasted my whole life, in trying to run away from my problems. Never ever, even in my wildest dreams had I thought that someday, someone would make even running away this difficult for me.

I clutched Satvik's hand as we watched Rishab and Kaajal Di taking rounds around the holy fire. I could not feel more happier, thinking that this was actually happening because of me. It feels so great to unite two lovers and to be a part their love story. I'm sure that is what our group must feeling as they watched me and Satvik with so much adoration.

"My kids." Aarushi opined, glancing at our intertwined hands.

"My second most favorite couple." Vartika mumbled, standing beside Satvik as she threw flower petals at Rishab and Kaajal Di.

"Who's first?" Shiv asked her with curiosity.

"Us." Vartika replied as if it was obvious, receiving a smile from Shiv.

"Great." Tara mumbled.

We both turned our heads together, only to find her staring at our intertwined hands, boringly.

"You okay?" I raised my eyebrows.

She looked up at us, her arms crossed. She took a deep sigh before replying, "The same old story, I'm still single."

"Oh come on, Tara! Stop chasing love! Love will find you when you are ready." I scolded her.

I tried to calm myself down when I saw her narrowing her eyes at me. After making sure that no one is eavesdropping our conversation, I spoke, "You see, I never planned on falling in love with Satvik, it just happened. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't stop myself from loving him. And I guess that's what happens, when you are meant to be..... What's yours will find you." 

Raadha seemed to cogitate at my words as she looked up at Vihaan. Aarushi and Kaushik glanced at each other with a smile, at the same time, as if thinking about the same thing. Shiv and Vartika grinned at me before glancing at each other, as if feeling so proud of me, or themselves, I'm not quite sure.

Chloe seemed confused at everyone's reaction, as she obviously didn't understood what I said. She tried to ask Meghaa but she only teased her by not telling, receiving tickling on her stomach by Chloe.

Tara kept staring at me, listening so intently but what came out of her mouth was the last thing I expected her to say.

"Yeah, whatever." I scoffed as my jaw dropped open in amusement. I looked over at Satvik and he burst out into laughter.

I shook my head as I looked around at everyone laughing. "Yeah, alright. Keep laughing."

Soon, a beautiful firework display lit up the night sky, making us look up and sigh at the sky.

Sometimes in life, you meet some people who change your life, just by being a part of it. Some people, who make you believe in yourself. Some people, who convince you that your dreams aren't too good to be true. I've learned that no matter how hard things seem, it just takes a little courage to change it. I've learned that everything is possible and you can get through bad times, as long as you have people who love you.

Life is tough, but so are we.

It's so difficult in this world to find someone who actually truly wants you, so when that happens, you shouldn't let them go. Hold them tightly in your arms and tell the world, "We are not giving up on each other, till forever falls apart."

➵ ➵ ➵

Thank You ❤

Now Vote;)

Don't be a silent reader,
Comment 💬