Thank You

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, after, I don't even know how long, I finally finished this book. This has been a rollercoaster ride for me. As much as I enjoyed writing it, I don't know how many sleepless nights I had because of it. Sometimes, I would be so confused if people are gonna like what I have written or not, but I still published it anyways.

I never thought about discontinuing this book, because I like to finish what I start. But thankfully, I found some really amazing and beautiful people who read my book and appreciated it.

Thank you to everyone who has stuck with me through this long journey. If it wasn't for your comment and commitment, I would have been so less confident of my work (which I am, a little).

I accept it, it's not the best book out there but I am content. After all, it's my first book. I can't think of becoming a pro in just one night. But I am sure that it isn't my last and from now on I will plan everything before executing to write it down.

All these characters will always stay close to my heart and I plan on including them in my other books too.

If you are reading this, then it means you like my book enough to read the thank you chapter. So, here are some facts about the book, which I think you might like, especially if you are a new reader:

1. For Satvik's character, I had first imagined Tiger Shroff but then I decided to change it. I felt that SUSHRITI would be better.

2. For Kaushik's character, I had first imagined Siddharth Malhotra but after reading a book by Baarish123, I fell in love with TIGNYA. So, I decided to pair TIGNYA together, instead.

3. At first this story was going to be only about Satvik and Yashvi but then as I continued writing it, I kept adding more characters and at the end decided to make it a story about friends.

4. Initially, this book was going to be about winning a dance competition (just like Student Of The Year is about winning the student of the year trophy), where there was going to be two rival teams, one of Tiger Shroff and other of Sooraj Pancholi. And a lot of drama, because of a love triangle among Satvik, Yashvi and Shiv.

5. Rishab's character was added to the book just to make Satvik jealous and I had decided to not include him much in the story cause there were already a lot of characters and I didn't wanted to confuse people any further. But later he became a very important part of the story, considering that Satvik and Yashvi got closer during his wedding.

Thank you for reading my now complete story. I'll write again soon.

Comment your favorite character's name, and the reason why they are your favorite ❤

Though I love all of them, mine favorite would be Raadha, cause I can relate to her in many ways. ❤❤❤

Love,
That Mindless Dreamer.

Hope to see you soon 👋❤