63. Relax, it's Sunday!

(There would be a lot of change in POVs,

(There would be a lot of change in POVs,.... So, please bear with me!!

Also, shout-out to Baarish123 for making such an amazing banner!! Thank you so much!! ❤)

➵ ➵ ➵

Yashvi's POV:

"I can't believe! That man forgot my birthday and went on a stupid business trip!" mom complained to me and Satvik.

"Exactly, mom. I mean seriously, how can such a big and important thing slip from his mind!" Satvik tried to ignite her anger and I tried so hard to not laugh.

"Don't worry, maa. Maybe he's just. Very busy," I tried to calm her down. We both were acting as devil and angel for her. Satvik would say something to make her more angry and then I would try to calm her down.

I felt like a boss as the wind blew my hair back like in movies. Mom, I and Satvik were sitting on a yacht boat. Last night, we arrived in Thailand for mom's birthday. Dad had already arrived in Thailand and was now waiting for us at our private island.

According to our plan, Satvik and I had brought Mom on this yacht boat and we were now heading towards the island. The sea looked so beautiful, calm and infinite.

"This busy!??... That he doesn't even remembers his own wife's birthday!!" mom complained making me purse my lips. I stayed quiet for a while before finally I noticed something that brought a smile on my lips.

"Maa," I called her softly. "Do you really think he can forget your birthday?" mom gave me a confused look before I signalled her, through my eyes, to look behind her.

The look on mom's face was priceless as she turned around. Dad was standing at the beach of our island, waiting for us with a smile on his face. He waved at us making my grin get bigger. The dimples on his cheeks made him look so cute.

Satvik and I gave each other a wide smile. As we reached, the musicians standing behind dad started playing a tune which sounded like happy birthday. We all hugged each other before mom bombarded dad with questions. Satvik and I just stood there watching them in awe.

➵ ➵ ➵

Shiv's POV:

"OREO HERE!" Vartika shouted to call my dog making me let out a little laugh. I stared at her as she ran around, playing with our dogs.

I was sitting on a blanket under a tree. It's Sunday today, so we decided to bring our dogs for a picnic. After a lot of confusion and change in plans, we finally decided to come to this beautiful place near Greenhill Forest.

The sun's reflection shined brightly on the river water making the environment so bright and beautiful.

Oreo, my golden retriever, ran back and forth around Vartika while Cheeku, Vartika's Indian spitz, walked around proudly, as if she owned the place.