46. Feeling Guilty

Please vote;)

Please vote;)

➵ ➵ ➵

Aarushi's POV:

The next day, after getting done with the preparations of freshers party, I decided to go and meet my boyfriend.

He was in the college ground, practicing for his dance performance.

I kept staring at him from a distance he was all sweaty but looked so cute.

After he was done with his practice, he walked towards the stairs and picked his water bottle from there.

He drank the water and then he removed his shirt.

I felt like my heart skipped a beat. I started blushing.

But then my eyes caught some girls looking, actually no..... literally staring at my boyfriend!

They all were droolling over him! I felt so angry!

➵ ➵ ➵

Kaushik's POV:

I was so tired after the dance practice. My whole shirt had got so sweaty.

I felt so uncomfortable in it so I removed it.

I drank the water from my water bottle and then poured it on my head.

I shook my head to drain the water before turning around.

A smile curved up on my lips as I saw Aarushi standing behind me.

Her eyes were shut and her face was covered with water droplets because of me.

She opened her eyes slowly and gave me disgusted look.

"Eww!" she exclaimed making me chuckle softly.

"Who told you to stand behind me?" I said while cleaning her face with my towel.

"I came here to surprise my boyfriend and this is what I get?" she said making me smile.

"Okay fine, thanks!... I loved this surprise!" I said and a small smile appeared on her face but she managed to hide it quickly.

"By the way, don't you have another shirt?" she asked.

"Why? Do you need it?!" I asked.

"Yes! I need you to wear it!" she said stressing on the word you.

I narrowed my eyes at her and was about to say something when I noticed some girls staring at us. I understood everything.

"Why? Am I not looking hot?" I said trying to tease her.

"Exactly! That's the problem!" she said.

I chuckled at her words and shook my head.

➵ ➵ ➵