Dream Job

Robert Pattinson x reader

Rating: PG...some minor profanity.

Summary: Your new job lands you with one really awesome boss. (written in first person POV)

🎬👩🏻‍💻☕️

My friend Felicity told me about this job opportunity which I thought could be interesting but what she didn't tell me was who I would be working for. "All I can say is that you're going to become the personal assistant to one of the biggest names out there. Also, don't be afraid if the tattoos are peeking out. He's actually quite laid back." 

I manage to get to the address she gave me which was this really nice Spanish style mansion.  I was greeted by a woman who looked like she could be my old high school librarian who looked at me like I was some freak you find on South Street in Philly. "Come on in, he's expecting you," she tells me in a rather snooty voice. We're walking down the hallway and she says I should reconsider the crazy hair and probably cover the tattoos. "Also, we should rethink that wardrobe. It's not very professional," she would tell me.

That's when I heard someone behind me say in in an English accent, "I don't think so, Natasha."

We both glance over and I see this very attractive looking guy in a pair of jeans and a T-shirt walking in the room. He throws his leather jacket on a chair and approaches us.  "She looks trashy and unrefined. Very unbecoming of a personal assistant to someone of your caliber," Natasha tells him. 

"Natasha, I stand by my statement," he tells her. "Felicity told me that she's one of the best and her appearance should not mean a thing. Besides, the hair isn't too crazy of a color and the tattoos don't seem too offensive." He then notices the T-shirt I'm wearing from the Hard Rock in Atlantic City. "Also, I won't lie...she's kinda got this rock and roll look which does adds a level of uniqueness to her." 

"Very well," Natasha says as she walks away.

"Business managers...always a bore," he jokes with me. "So you're the one I keep hearing about. [y/n], right?"

I don't know why I'm so nervous about meeting this guy since he already endured himself to me by telling Natasha that I don't need to change my image. "Um, yeah. I take it you're my new boss."

This invokes a little bit of a laugh from him. Jesus fucking Christ...that laugh is so infectious to the point where it helps me relax.  

Felicity told me that my new boss was going to be charming, unique, and English as well as one of the biggest names out there. What she didn't tell me is that I was getting a job as the personal assistant to Robert Pattinson. This job just got interesting and not because you know, he's so iconic but because come on, everyone says how awesome he is. But of course if he can deal with Natasha, then he must be all right. 

"Well, how about we talk about the job and get to know each other," he says to me motioning to a little sitting area just outside. "Coffee?" 

"Sure," I say. 

We sit out in this gorgeous looking patio enjoying a cup of coffee when he let's me know what the job entails. "Basically, you're my right arm," he says to me. "It may sound intimidating but I should let you know that it's not. I'm not very demanding and considering I hired a rather unique individual like yourself, you can tell I don't really take everything so seriously." 

"Well, that's refreshing," I tease. Thank God, he found that funny because the next thing I hear is that infectious laugh which relaxes me even more.