Spin The Bottle

Rating: R

Warnings: drinking, sexual innuendo, silly party moments

Summary:  Spin The Bottle leads to something interesting. 

This is in first person POV 

💋🍾💋🍾💋🍾

Today is my friend Lena's birthday and I am having the party at my house for the big day. Nothing big, just some food, friends, and fun. That's when Lena's boyfriend Jayden decides to play a little game...spin the bottle. 

I look over and I see my friend Rob rolling his eyes at this. "Jaden thinks we're back in middle school," I joke to him. 

We all eventually decide to play and Jayden spins first. It lands on Lena and of course he's going to kiss her. Lena then ups the ante. "Okay, if you decline a kiss, you have to take a shot of..." she pulls out a bottle of 99 Apples. "The strongest apple schnapps I could find." 

Lena spins and it lands on Palo and they would kiss. Palo ends up having his land on Jayden and he takes a shot. It's about three quarters of the way into a crazy night when Lena pulls Jayden, Palo, and Misha aside. I hear them say something like, "Maybe we should all just walk away when [y/n] spins." 

I lean over to Rob and ask him what he thinks they are plotting. "I dunno," he says to me, "our deaths?" I laugh. "You're so twisted," I tease.

"It's why you like me." 

They all return and I go to spin the bottle. The four rush off and Lena says, "Well, [y/n], according to the spin the bottle rules...you have to kiss the only one who's still there." 

Kiss my best friend? Is this a joke?

"Seriously, Lena," I say. 

"Do it or take a double shot," she says to me.

I then turn to Rob. "Okay, don't think I'm trying to get fresh here," I say before planting a very simple kiss on his jaw. 

"Wuss," Jayden says. I quickly flip him the bird.

After the party, everyone splits. I'm finishing cleaning up when Rob approaches me. "Can you believe those weirdos," he says to me. I laugh. "Note to self, find new friends," I tease. 

We then notice that Lena and Jayden left the bottle of 99 Apples and we both take a shot. "God, that stuff is nasty," I say. "And I've drank Jack Daniels." 

"Never thought of you as a whiskey drinker."

"Oh there's a lot you don't know about me," I tease. I then get the bottle of Jack out of the cabinet I had it in. "Now here's the good stuff."

We would both have a drink and talk about the craziness of what happened tonight. "I have to ask you something, [y/n]," Rob would say to me.

"What's that?"

"What would you do if I kissed you right now?"

Wait...what? Did my best friend say he wanted to kiss me. "Um, I don't know," I say. I then think of something to say. "I guess there's one way to find out," I say as I move closer. 

We would kiss and it was amazing. At first I didn't know if I would like it but then I found myself kissing back and enjoying the moment. "Wow," I say after the kiss is broken. 

"Wow indeed," he said to me as he pulls me closer. We would kiss some more and this time it was with more intensity. I find myself straddling my best friend and making out, not thinking anything of it because it just feels so good.

There's a pause in the action. "Are you sure about this," he asks me as I look into his eyes. "Very sure," I would respond before another kiss. 

I would find myself wanting more than just one kiss as each one was followed by another. At one point, I found my fingers in his hair, lightly pulling it which I found was a bit of a turn on. I would feel his hands sliding up my back and it drove me insane. I instantly realized that I was getting turned on by my best friend and that I wanted him more than anyone else. 

"I never thought you felt like this," I say. 

"Neither did I until a couple weeks ago," he would tell me. I was shocked at that confession. Before I could say anything, he would kiss me again and then make a startling confession.

"Truth is, after seeing what your ex-boyfriend did to you, I thought 'I could treat her better.' When you broke up with him two weeks ago, I kept thinking that if I was him, I wouldn't be like that."

"What would you be like," I ask before kissing him again. 

"I would be the one you couldn't let go." Let's just say my heart melted with those words.   

We keep kissing and it's getting more and more passionate. I would break the kiss long enough to slowly unbutton the shirt I was wearing, exposing the grey camisole I was wearing underneath it before we kissed one more time. This time I felt his hands at the hem of the cami, with one sliding underneath it. 

He looked at me with a little uncertainty. I knew he wanted more and truth is so did I. "Go ahead," I whisper into his ear. He would then start sliding the fabric up until it was finally removed, leaving me in a pair of skinny jeans and the grey bra I was wearing. "You're so beautiful," he says to me before kissing my neck. 

I can feel his lips venturing further down until they reach where the fabric and my cleavage meet. I pull at his hair a little during the tryst and he looks up at me with a devilish grin. I let out a small giggle.

"What," he asks.

"You...I never thought you would be like this," I tease. I then smile a little and lean in to whisper in his ear. "But I love it," I say before kissing this one spot next to his ear. "I think I want more of it too."

Our eyes would then meet and I saw this look of shock and amazement. "Are you sure," he would ask me. I would smile and say I was sure. "I have to admit something," I confess, "I have always had a thing for you."

I would feel his fingertips grazing the exposed skin on my lower back just above the waistband of the jeans and it gave me goosebumps. I moan slightly at the sensation as he kisses my cleavage while touching me like that. "Please don't stop," I whisper, feeling my arousal growing by the minute.

I would get up from the couch only to have him follow me. "You really want this," he says to me. "You have no idea how much I do," I whisper as I move in closer. He would then scoop me up and carry me to my bedroom where things got very steamy.

We practically seduced each other that night. I would find myself in bed with my best friend who I've had a crush on for quite sometime and I know I'm not going to regret any of this. 

What would happen would be the most amazing experience of my life. His kisses were slow, deliberate and very sensual  and I find myself wanting more. I fall deeper into the spell he has me under with every touch...every kiss...and every moment. 

Our eyes would meet before that one magical moment and I knew this was it. "You're so beautiful," he whispers to me before that one last kiss leading up to the moment I fantasied about for months...the moment when he would take me and make me feel things I never felt before. It was the night I'd never forget...the night I had the most amazing sex with my best friend. 

The next morning I'd wake up to find myself in his embrace. "Last night was..." I begin to say before he cuts me off with a kiss. 

"Shhh," he says to me before rolling me onto my back. He would then kiss me with such intensity before saying, "We both know it was only the beginning." 

Let's just say that one crazy game of Spin the Bottle led to something I never regretted.