Chapter 33

Taeyong stared at the photoframe in front of his eyes. Three bestfriend were smiling at the camera, eyes forming crescent. Taeyong and Jaehyun had their hand flung around Yumin as they were standing on the beach, the sea behind them.

"Taeyong, Yumin, Jaehyun we are here," Mr Lee, Taeyong's father said as the stopped the car.

"The sea, the sea!!" Little Yumin exclaimed.

Jaehyun left the car and ran towards the vast sea, Yumin followed behind.

"Yu, Jae slow down."

"Oppa fast!!" Yumin exclaimed at the 9 year old.

Taeyong caught up to them as the went in the water. They started splashing at eachother.

"Kids come here we are going to take a picture." Mrs Jeon, Yumin's mother called out.

The three friends stumbled while running back to their parents.

"Yumin stand between Jaehyun and Taeyong. Kids smile widely at the camera." Mrs. Jung said.

The three smiled widely as the two boys swang their hands around the girl.

Taeyong smiled at the sweet memories. He got up from the leather seat and stood near the window staring at the night sky.

The door of his office opened catching his attention.

"Are you busy?"

"Nope, what brings you here?" He asked.

"Nothing, just thought of checking on you." The newly arrived stop a seat at the opposite side of Taeyong's chair.

The boy shook his head and sat down.

"You still have this." Taeyong looked at the person sitting opposite to him staring at the picture of the three friends.

"I miss those day, Yumin. We all have changed so much." Taeyong said with a sigh.

"I do to." She agreed in a tiny voice. "Wish we could go back to old times."

"Hmm"

The room soon fell into silence. Both stared at everywhere but each other. It wasn't awkward but it wasn't also the most comfortable.

"The more I think about the past, the more I want to kill Shark Blade and their allies."

"I totally agree with you." Taeyong faced the girl who had are eyes fixed to the ground and hand in a fist.

"Taeyong can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead"

"How did you form NCT?"

He got up from his chair once again, hand in his pockets he stared at another pic that was kept on the shelf. A picture of the 23 boys together laughing at the camera.

"Well back then when everything was normal, I was friends with Taeil hyung who was a senior at our school. He had introduced me to Doyoung and Ten who were in the same music as him. Doyoung used to be abused as a child and Ten was victim of child trafficking. After that incident, I decided to come up with this, not only to take revenge for our parents death but also to save children like them. Along with Jaehyun, I found Haechan, Jaemin, Jeno and Jisung as victims like us. We both had want to look for you but we didn't manage to find you anywhere. Soon after we started looking at Shark Blade's export history, Ten went to China and found some of the other WayV boys along with Renjun as victims, as well. Later as we continue searching we added the rest of member. Yuta and Shotaro were rescued by Winwin and Mark when they went to Japan to stop child trafficking by Shark Blade's allies."

Yumin listened attentively.

"I get it. My disappearance was actually
Mieun's idea. She didn't  want any of our identity to be revealed."

"I understand, as a leader she didn't do anything wrong."

"I know, but I miss her."

"You know what Yu I miss you all lot."

Yumin stared at him with unspoken emotions as he called her by her nickname

"I did to Taeyong." She talked to the older and gave him a hug, who quickly wrapped his hand around her waist, leaving no space between.

"Not Oppa?" Taeyong pouted staring at Yumin's dark orbs.

The younger cracked a smile and slapped his shoulder.

"Hyung!!!"

The two quickly moved away, and Taeyong let out a cough.

"How many time do I remind you to knock Haechan?"

Some Taeyong and Yumin moments for you all.
But Haechan didn't have to barge in the room.