Chapter 18

"You all remember what you have to do right?" Doyoung asked. "Did you take those weapons Taeyong hyung gave you all?"

"Yeah" they chorused.

"Okay get in the car now. Yuta hyung will be watching you all through the CCTVs." Jaehyun said entering the living room while spinning the car key held in his index finger.

The nine university students with the three maknae entered Jaehyun's car. Dropping them in their school Jaehyun took the nine to the university.

"Make sure to keep your guards up. Keep your ear-pieces on while you are outside the class. Only Jungwoo will keep it on inside the classes." He said before driving away.

Jieun and Jungwoo were the first ones to part away from the group followed by Surin.

They entered their classes and switched off the ear-pieces. As the classes continued nothing unusual had occurred.

Yuta back in the hacker's room also hadn't found any thing unusual. Everything was unusually calm.

They meet up at lunch. All of them sat down in the cafeteria.

"Hyung do you know why  hyung asked us to be extra careful today and Yuta hyung is monitoring us?" Donghyuck asked Jungwoo.

The elder shook his head. "Probably some threat they received, which is nothing new."

The three girls were silently having their food.

"Since WayV are arriving today are they going to join us in the university?" Renjun asked.

"Probably" Jungwoo replied.

After lunch everyone when back to their classes. The rest to the hours remained uneventful.

______________________________________

"We are back!!" Lucas announced as soon as he entered the NCT base.

"Good to have you back." Mark said approaching him.

Soon enough the other WayV members followed in. Kun and Ten went straight Taeyong's office to fill him with everything that happened in their months long mission.

"Hey boys!!" Yumin greeted them.

"Yumin what are you doing here?" Winwin asked.

"She is staying here along with a few others. Taeyong hyung wanted them to stay here so we all can work against our common enemy." Mark explained.

"Ahhh!!"

Jaehyun came inside the room and gave a hug to Winwin. Soon Doyoung, Taeil and Johnny followed in.

"Were are the others?" Hendery asked.

"Taeyong hyung is in his office, Yuta hyung is hacking and the younger members with Jungwoo are in university." Jaehyun said.

The five boys had taken their luggages back to their rooms with the help of the others.

"Soon all those warehouses were successful destroyed?" Taeyong asked.

"Yeah we have cleared them. We also got a few informations." Ten explained.

"Good. But now you all are going to stay here. We expect that Shark Blade are trying to make a move."

The two youngers nodded and exited the room.

On the way they meet with Jaehyun.

"Were are you off to to?" Kun asked.

"Get the kids back from their university."

"See you later then."

They walked outside the premises to find Jaehyun leaning on the car. Hurriedly they got inside it.

"WayV is already back."

By the time Jaehyun had came back with them, WayV made themselves comfortable.

As soon as Jaehyun parked the car, the three youngest ran out of it. The 00 liners chuckled and got out.

Donghyuck pulled Renjun inside fast, the others followed behind.

"Hyung where are they?" Chenle asked Doyoung.

"Calm down Chenle. They are in their room resting."

The rest went straight to their rooms to get freshened up. Miyeon afterwards came down. She fought to unfamiliar guys in the living room.

"Hello!!" She greeted them awkwardly.

"Hello!!" They greeted back flashing her a big smile.

"I'm Miyeon." She smiled back.

"It's nice to finally meet you. We heard about you and the other girls from Yumin noona and Mark. I'm Hendery and this is Xiaojun." He said motioning the boy beside him.

Xiaojun awkwardly waved his hand.

"It's nice to meet you two. I'll take my leave."

Miyeon walked out of the awkward atmosphere and went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

Entering the room she saw two boys. They turned to look at her but soon froze in their places seeing the familiar face.

"Miyeon?"

"Yangyang? Chittaphon ge?"

Wow they finally meet.
And thank you for 300 views.