Chapter 41

"Miyeon wakey wakey!!" Jiwoo shook the sleeping girl.

She rolled around trying to find a comfortable position.

"Miyeon-ssi you need to wake up." Tamako said.

After a few moments of silence Miyeon sat up groaning.

"Hey Miyeon did you not sleep last night or what?" Jiwoo asked pointing at the dark circles under her eyes.

She shook her head and went out of the tent.

____________________________________

Everyone gathered together as the teachers announced them about a game of volleyball.

"Jiwoo mind if we borrow Miyeon for this game." Jaemin asked approaching the three.

Jiwoo nodded and Jaemin pulled her towards the group even before she could protest.

"You good?" Renjun whispered as he stood beside the girl, behind the others.

Miyeon gave him a slight nod.

The game stared as the whistle blue. They were up against a team of 3 girls and 3 guys.

Miyeon saw Jiwoo's team cheering for them and cracked a smile before passing the ball.

The opponent team passed the ball towards them as Jeno and Jaemin tried catching it but ended up colliding by their heads. The ball bounced up and went to Shotaro. He passed the ball back to the other team but the missed it.

As the game continued Jeno passed the ball to the other team. The ball rose up high making one of the girls jump in the air and hit it. With force the ball came to the hitting Miyeon on the face. She stumbled back by the force.

The teachers stopped the game and the others gasped. Renjun being closed to the girl caught her before she fell down.

"Are you okay?" He asked as Miyeon stabled herself.

"I'm but my-"

"Miyeon are you hurt?" Jaemin grabbed her face and stared scanning it. Her breath hitched at the close proximity.

"Let her breath!!" Renjun said pulling the boy away from her face. Jaemin pouted looking at him, while he rolled his eyes.

The teacher asked them to move onto the next game. Miyeon was advised to stay out.

"Yo what's with that long face?" Haechan asked.

Renjun shook his head.

"Why were you throwing daggers at Jaemin when he was leaning close to Miyeon?"

"I was?" Renjun gave him a confused look making Haechan burst in a fit of laughter.

"D-dude I t-think you are falling for her." He stated laughing.

Renjun's ears turned red.

"N-no..."

"Hey what are you talking?" Jeno asked catching up to the two who were walking.

"Someone is in- OUCH!!" Renjun stepped on Haechan's feet before he could spill anything.

Jeno gave the boy a concerned look.

"Just bumped my leg on a rock." Haechan said as Renjun shot him daggers.

____________________________________

"What makes you call?"

"Boss, the boys are quite close to Xin."

"Good, get ready the real show is about to begin."

"Yes boss!!"

"Make sure everything is seat so that we can begin with our plan."

"Yes boss!!"

The mysterious man chuckled putting his smaet phone down on his table.

"Initiate the plan!!" He spoke dialing some numbers on the telephone before putting it down as well.

"Lee Taeyong soon, very soon you will face your down fall along with those girls. You thought taking down Kwon Seokkwan and Shark Blade will me easy. No Never!! You will all end up like your parents." he said with a proud smirk on his his lips.

My school is about to reopen, but I really don't want that to happen. I haven't studied much and I'm doomed if they are planning to take finals offline. 😭😭

Finally some development between Miyeon and Renjun. *wiping fake tears*

Also this book is about to end. Hope you all enjoyed reading it.

Who do you think are the two mysterious girls?