Chapter 8

"Hyung they are going in public area." Mark said

"Okay Mark, Jaehyun, Haechan enter the mall. Act link normal people. I go inside the parking lot with Johnny, Doyoung and Taeil hyung." Taeyong ordered.

All the boys made their way to the locations mentioned. Mark, Jaehyun and Haechan were looking around the mall for the suspects.

They had to be extra careful, civilians were everywhere. One wrong move can killed all of them.

One the other hand the four older guys entered the parking lot. They didn't need to be as concerned as the youngers as there weren't any civilians around. But had to make sure that things don't go out of hand and harm the ones on the floor over them.

As they continued scearching for the opponent team, Mark spotted a suspicious man going towards the parking lot. She was the man bump into two girls before running way.

"Hyung I saw a running towards the parking lot. But there are civilians heading towards it as well." He said in his ear piece.

"Okay"

The boys started looking for the man in te parking lot.

"Johnny hyung to your left" Doyoung said.

Johnny looked at a man running inside. He quietly followed him along with Taeil.

As the man felt being followed, he smirked and went to the corner.

"Quit following" he said turning back.

Johnny and Taeil came out of their hidings. They had their guns ready. But soon more men came out of nowhere and pointed their guns.

As Miyeon waited for her friend to come back she decided to go out of the car.

As the girl left the car and started looking around the deserted place, her luck had also left her side.

Miyeon suddenly started having a gut feeling, she knew that something bad was about to happen. Miyeon always fear this sense of her, because the last time it happened was before the sister was murdered in front of her eyes by their opponents.

As she quickened her pace to get back to the car, Miyeon heard gunshots. It made her feets freeze in their places and heartbeat rate to increase.

On Taeyongs order the three boys made their way to the parking. They had put some men on the entrance for preventing civil entry.

Miyeon tried hiding behind cars. A few men came running that way. She only feared being discovered not about being attacked.

Soon more men came in and stared shooting. For Miyeon she had an unknown feeling spreading across her mind. Her minding only having flashbacks from the time of her sister's death.

In attempt of escaping that sight Miyeon crawled out of her hide out. But to her bad luck she couldn't.

NCT had successfully defeated the opponents but as they were about to leave the sight Taeil spotted a movement near the cars. He quietly tapped on Taeyong's shoulder.

Taeyong sighed as he saw the poor girl trying to escape.

"Stop right there." He said firmly.

The boys turned towards him to find Miyeon frozen at her spot. The girl visibly gulped.

"Where do you think you are going?"

Miyeon stood there quietly.

"Let's take her back to the base. We can't let her go, since she has seen us." Taeyong whispered to Johnny.

Before Miyeon could comprehend their moves, Mark went behind her and covered her mouth. Soon everything turned black for her.