Chapter 17

Yuta sat in front of the multiple screens. Various scenes of the university flashed in front of him. Nothing looked suspicious.

Frustrated the Japanese boy ran his hands through his hair. Eyes back on screen, it scanned for the minimal hint that could be hidden.

"Can't find anything?"

Yuta turned away from the screens.

He shook his head.

"It's looks like the whole footage of that day was replaced."

"Nothing on the footage from the day before?" The younger boy asked.

"There is no such suspicious activity the day before. And the cameras are switched off at night."

The boy quietly stared at the screens in front of him.

"Hyung did you check the cameras outside the university."

"You have a point. I haven't checked those."

"Ah hyung how can you no-" He started whining.

"Shut up Doyoung. I'm a human. And why are you here in the first place." Yuta cut him off.

"Oh WayV is coming back in a few days."

Yuta nodded before focusing back at the screens.

______________________________________

All the younger boys were chilling by the pool behind the huge mansion.

"What a great weekend!!" Donghyuck said as he sat by the pool, his legs inside the water.

But soon their peacefully relaxation was cut shot as Mark approached them.

"Hyung wanna join us." Sungchan said.

Mark shook his head. "Did love to, but Taeyong hyung asked us to train."

"Us as well?" Shotaro asked.

The older nodded before turning to walk away.

"Remember to bring Miyeon and Surin." He said before disappearing inside.

A groan left Renjun's lips as he came out of the pool. Soon the other boys followed him and got back to their respective rooms.

Miyeon was in her room, still thinking about the note that was now in Taeyong's hands. Everyone knew what both the sisters were dead, so how can someone know about her being alive.

She was snapped out of her thoughts as a knock came on the door.

"Noona we are going to start training. Please come down." Jisung said.

Miyeon hurriedly changed into training clothes and walked down.

"So everyone is here?" Mark asked.

They followed mark to the basement training area, once they nodded.

"Well today we are going to check on shooting skills." Mark announced.

The other boys had already started practicing by themselves. Mark was guiding Surin and Miyeon.

"Surin since you are a hacker I did like to see your skills in shooting. You go first."

The girl nodded.

"Hmm pretty impressive but you need to more practice." he commented once Surin completed.

The girl had shot near the heart and below the forehead.

Next was Miyeon's turn, she shot all the main marks.

Mark had a sly smirk whereas all the other boys had stopped what they were doing and stared at the girl.

"This girl is really something." Donghyuck commented.

"Her skills are great." Jeno acknowledged.

"Miyeon noona is great." Sungchan said.

After complimenting Miyeon everyone went back to practice. Mark left the two girls with the other boys.