Chapter 42

"Hey we are back!!" Yangyang bursted through the front door followed by the 99 liners.

"You all come back and get your bags!!" Kun shouted as Winwin helped him getting their minimal luggages out.

"Chenle where is Miyeon?"

"The university is having a camping trip, all the 00 liners are attending it."

He nodded and popped himself on the couch of the leaving room.

"Yo Mark!!" Lucas and Mark fist bumped.

The boys were busy taking about their mission when Taeyong, Jaehyun and Johnny entered.

The leader pulled Kun out of the room to discuss their stuff.

"Hey Johnny what's up man?"

Johnny shrugged and sat down beside Ten.

Jaehyun and Winwin soon exited the room.

"Looks like WayV is back." Surin said lying down on her back as she heard noises from downstairs.

The girls were hanging out in Jieun's room.

"I feel kind a bored." Yumin stated playing with her hair.

"Why don't we go out for a bit? We've been staying in for quite a long time."

"Hmm, I agree." Surin said sitting up.

"What about the mall? We also need to buy some stuff." Jiuen suggested.

"Sure why not!" Yumin agreed.

"Let's go get ready." Surin jumped down from the bed and walked back to her room.

____________________________________

"You all packed everything right?" Jiwoo asked.

"Yes, yes don't worry we took everything. Now let's go there or the teachers will start screaming." Tamako answered talking her things.

"Yup, let's go!!" Miyeon marched in front.

"Bye, have a nice trip home!" Jiwoo said shooing Miyeon away towards her bus.

"Bye girl!!" She said before skipping her way to where the five boys were waiting.

Soon the teachers instructed the bunch to get on the buses. Jeno and Haechan rushed inside the bus selecting their seats, Shotaro and Jaemin followed behind taking a seat beside them. Once again Renjun and Miyeon were left alone to sit together. They looked at each other before sighing and sitting down.

Soon the engine roared as the bus started. They stared out of the window looking at the beautiful scenery outside.

As time passed, Haechan turned to look at the boy with whom he has love-hate relation, was staring at the sleeping girl beside him.

Renjun felt a pair of eyes on him as he continued to admire the distinct features of the girl.

Haechan pulled Jeno's sleeves to attract his attention. He signaled the older boy to look at Renjun. A smile made it's way to his lips as he saw the way the boy was staring.

He nudged Jaemin to show him the same but he never got the time. A sudden break made all of them stumble in front.

A sleeping Miyeon, jerked up from sleep at the force and looked around bewildered. The five boys along with a few other students on the boys stood up trying to understand the sudden halt.

"S-students quiet down, don't make m-much noise." The teacher instructed in a shakey voice.

By the time all the other buses behind had also stopped. Jaemin who was trying to get what just happened looked out of the window. He saw a few cars blocking the way, but that not what caught his attention. A sign on the car made him froze.

The others looked at him curiously, but soon their eyes widened as he mouthed 'Shark Blade'.

____________________________________

"Hey girls let's eat I'm hungry!" Surin said as they entered the food court of the mall.

"I'm taking some fries and a cola." Jieun said.

"What about you Surin?"

"A burger please!" She smile cheekily at the elder, who just rolled her eyes and walked away.

As Yumin was ordering their foods, the two sat talking about random stuff. Jieun was distracted as a message popped out on her phone screen.

"Surin I'll be right back, my bags are here okay?"

"Where are you going?"

"Washroom."

The younger nodded as Jieun walked away.

"Thank you for the order." The cashier said as Yumin paid for the food and took the tray.

She walked back to the table as she placed the tray on it. Surin looked up from her phone and smiled at the older.

"Where's Jieun?"

"Washroom"

"Shall we wait or start eating."

Surjn shrugged," I'm hungry, I'm starting."

She grabbed her burger and took a bite of it. After waiting a few minutes Yumin also stared eating her food. By the time they finished, Jieun was still not back.

"What's wrong with her? let's pack her food and search for her."

The two girls exited the food court. They first searched around the shops then in the washroom, but no traces of the girl was found.