Chapter 27

Taeyong sat in his chair, flipping a pen between in fingers. He was absorbed in thoughts.

"Why did you call me Taeyong?" Yumin asked entering the room.

"Well I think it time for us to start making moves. I don't think Shark Blade will back down easily."

Yumin nodded in agreement. "But what are we going to do?"

"Tomorrow at GRWM some of their allies are going to be present. We need find out about their shipping plan."

"So who are you planning to send?"

"I can't send the dreamies whose parents were killed by Shark Blade. They are reckless and will trying killing them. But we need them alive."

______________________________________

Miyeon entered the living room. Jieun and Surin were sitting there watching the tv.

"Where is everyone?" She asked.

"Yumin is in Taeyong's office discussing god knows what. WayV went back to China for a mission this morning. 127 is also out on a mission. 00 liners are in kitchen and the maknaes are in playing video games." Jieun informed.

"Come spend time with us. And mind explaining those dark circles?" Surin said.

"Nightmare." Miyeon whispered.

"You wanna talk?" The two girls looked at her.

Miyeon shook her head.

"Mimi stop bottling up things, it's not good for you."

Before Miyeon could say anything, Sungchan came inside the room.

"Noona Taeyong hyung is looking for you." He said.

Miyeon got up and followed the boy.

They entered the meeting room, Renjun and Shotaro were already there along with Yumin and Taeyong.

"Okay I have a mission for you all. First thing, tomorrow you all are moving to the other base since this mission is top secret." Taeyong began.

"Not a single dream member should know about this. Pretend that you all are send to the base for inspection. This mission is on getting information about Shark Blade."

Everyone nodded.

"Hyung who will be tracking and advising us? Xiaojun hyung is in China, Yuta hyung is with 127 and Jisung can't know." Sungchan pointed out.

"Surin is enough for that. Yumin will explain her later." He said eyeing Yumin and Miyeon. "Also Chenle would be going with you at the base."

"So the plan is some of Shark Blade's allies are going to be present at the GRWM Grand Hotel. Miyeon and Renjun will be going there as guests and spy on them. Miyeon you need to get close to him. Shotaro and Sungchan will be around that place as waiters, making sure nothing goes wrong."

They all nodded.

"You all can start packing, don't forget the fancy clothes. Tomorrow morning you all will be leaving by 5am."

After Taeyong dismissed them, they went back to their own works.