Visitor

BUCKY'S POV
We arrived back to the compound, Y/N grabbed my hand and we got back into our room.
"Man I'm tired." Y/N said as she flipped down onto the bed. I took off my boots and flopped down on the bed beside her.
"Same here. I just want to chill for the rest of the day." I sighed. She sat up and looked at me with a smirk.
"What?" I asked smiling.
"You are literally perfect for me." She laughed and stood up. She walked into the bathroom and I continued to lie down on the bed. I heard the shower start up and I slowly stood up from the bed. I began walking over to the dresser when I heard Y/N scream.
"Y/N?" I yelled and I opened the bathroom door, it flew open. I looked over at her and she began laughing.
"Bucky I'm okay." She giggled.
"Why'd you scream?" I was still worried.
"I saw a spider on the shampoo bottle, So I got scared and screamed, I than put water on it so it would go down the drain." She said smiling.
"Oh gosh, You sacred the shit out of me." I held my chest and sighed.
"Sorry." She laughed.
"It's okay."
I was admiring her beautiful body and watching the water run along it. I must have been staring at her to long.
"Barnes do you need something?" She giggled. I shook my head.
"Um, No." I grinned.
"Yeah sure." She smirked. I just smiled, I wanted to tease her, But I did really want her that moment. As I was leaving the bathroom, I felt a cold hand on my back and I spun around.
"No way your leaving right now barnes." She looked angry but her eyes filled with lust. My body lit up and I grabbed her neck and pulled her into a deep kiss. She unzipped my jacket and she tore off my shirt. She kissed me one more time and walked into the shower. She watched with ready eyes as I unbuckled my pants and tore off my boxers. I hopped into the shower and she laughed as I kissed her. I smiled into the kiss.
"Can you just take me all ready." She moaned softly. I let out a low growl and picked her up, I entered her and we both moaned.
"Ah shit barnes." She moaned into my ear, Which turned me on even more. I continued to thrust into her as her nails dug in my back. My mind was in awe, She grabbed my neck and pulled me into a deep kiss. I ran my tongue across her body lip and she moaned into my mouth.
"Bucky...I'm close."
"Same here doll." We continued to kiss. I could see it on her face that she wanted was ready to. "Go ahead doll." I bit her bottom lip lightly and she released, causing me to. We both were panting and smiling.
"I love you."
"I love you to Doll." I kissed her forehead and gently pulled out of her.

Y/N POV
We finished up in the shower and got dressed. He slipped on black sweats and a grey shirt. I put on a green dress, that was just below my knees. It was quite flowy and it was strapless. Much to Bucky's liking. Now I understand why shoulders were so distracting to boys in school. Bucky couldn't stop staring at mine and smirking.
"Why are my shoulders so sexy?" I giggled.
"I honestly don't know, they just are." He laughed. We left our room and made it to the living room. Steve and Sam were sitting on the couch.
"Hey guys." I said.
"Hey love birds." Sam mocked.
"Shut up Sam." Bucky said and walked over to the bar. I moved to the couch and sat by Steve.
"I didn't get to say this earlier, But nice job on the mission." Steve said, smiling.
"Thank you. You did great to." I smiled. Bucky sat down on the couch holding a beer and he handed one to me.
"Thank you."
"So where is everyone?" Bucky asked.
"Well Tony is always in the lab with Bruce. Wanda and Vision are hanging out. Nat is training with Peter and we're hanging out on the couch." Steve said.
"What about Scott?" I asked while taking a sip.
"He said something about bringing Cassie toady. It's her birthday and she wanted to meet us and Tony gave him a thumbs up." Sam said.
"Aww that's adorable. Do you know when?"  I asked.
"Soon I think." Sam said, He looked around and Tony walked into the room.
"Hey Tony. When Is Scott and Cassie coming?" Bucky asked.
"Any minute now. I want you all on your best behaviour and don't be stupid." He sighed.
"We're not the ones you should say that to." Bucky said. We all turned to Sam and he scoffed.
"Okay wow." Sam said sarcastically. We all let out a little laugh and I took a sip of my beer.
"I live with children." Tony rolled his eyes and mumbled under his breath. But I heard it and giggled. We heard the sound of the compound doors opening and we all turned our heads to see the entrance. Scott walked in with Cassie and she biggest smile on her face. I stood up from the couch first and when to meet them.
"Hey Scott." I said. I than looked down to Cassie and I kneeled.
"I'm Y/N." I held out my hand and she shook it.
"Hi I'm Cassie." She smiled and her cheeks flushed.
"I Heard it's your birthday. How old are you?"
"I'm eight today." She looked down and shuffled her feet with a grin.
"Wow your so old." I smiled.
"My daddy says that I'm growing up to fast." She laughed.
I laughed. "I think he might have a point." She giggled and I smiled and stood up. Scott pulled me into a quick hug and I hugged him back. Bucky came from behind me and grabbed my shoulders.
"Hey Cassie." Bucky said.
"Which Avenger are you?" She asked smiling.
"I'm Bucky."
"Oh, your so cool." She smiled and she looked over to Steve and Tony. Bucky's eyes slightly went watery, I knew he wanted to be seen as an avenger and not a monster. So Cassie saying that, would light up his day. I gave his hand a loving squeeze and smiled at him.
"So what do you want to do here toady Cassie?" Tony asked.
"I don't know, I want to meet everyone." She shyly said.
"What about a tour as well?" I piped in.
"Oh yes!" She exclaimed.
"Alright than. Let's gets going." I smiled. She reached her hand up, I removed my hands from Bucky's and grabbed Cassies.

This little girl right now was making me want a kid. Oh shit!