Red Dress

Basically a smut chapter

BUCKYS POV
After me, Y/N and Sawyer walked back upstairs. Nat immediately grabbed Sawyer from Y/N. Making an idea pop into my head.

"Okay I'm gonna go get changed." Y/N announced and than began walking down the hallway to our room.

"Wait up." I yelled and ran by her side. I grabbed her hand and we walked into the room. "Hey Doll, I had an idea."

"And what would that be?" She asked whilst taking off her harness.

"We should go out on a date. We haven't in a while and I'll be lying if I say, I've missed our alone time and your body."'I said the last part smirking.

"A date night sounds perfect." She smiled and than wrapped her arms around my neck, I wrapped mine around her waist. "I've also missed your body." She smirked and kissed a bit of my exposed neck, causing a little moan to escape my lips.

My hands began to wander and she grabbed them, making me look at her confused. "Let's save it for after date night." She smiled.

"Ugh fine." I groaned and gave her lips a passionate kiss. Before things got more heated, I pulled away, causing her to whine. "What? You wanna wait." I said and than looked her body up and down.

"I do." She stated firmly and than walked away from me. She walked into the bathroom as I flopped down onto the bed, pulling out my phone and making a reservation.

After that was done, she walked back out of the bathroom, in sweat pants and a hoodie. "You look beautiful Doll."

She instantly blushed. "Thank you honey." She smiled and than flopped down next to me, I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"So when is dinner?" She asked.

"Six." I shared. She nodded her head and stood up.

"We should go get our daughter." She said as she yanked me to my feet. We left the room and walked into the living room. Nat, Sam and Wanda were all playing on the floor with Sawyer together. Warming my heart.

"Hey so me and this beautiful ass women." I said wrapping my metal arm around her waist, pulling her into me. "Are having date night. Would you mind..."

"YES!" Nat screamed out in joy. She than cleared her throat. "Sorry."

"Would you mind watching Sawyer tonight?" I finished saying, with a bit of chuckle at the end.

"Yes! I would love to! We would love to!" She said than pointing to everyone.

"I'd be more than happy." Wanda said smiling.

"Same here. I know Steve will probably to." Sam added.

"Great." Y/N smiled than shot me a wink. "Nat can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Yeah for sure." She replied. They walked off and I sat next to Sam on the floor. I started tickling Sawyer as she laughed.

"So date night? What prompted this?" Wanda asked as she brought a toy to Sawyer.

"I don't know. It was just sudden, I've missed our date nights. So I feel like we need to have one." I explained. They nodded their heads and the girls walked back. Both of them looking at me mischievously.

I just cocked my head to the side and she took a seat next to me. "Is everything okay?"

"Oh, yeah everything is fine." She than leaned in closer. "We don't have to worry about Sawyer when we come back. Nat is gonna take care of everything." She whispered. I just looked to her a small smirk appeared my face.