Know one another

BUCKY'S POV
I grabbed Y/N hand interlocking our fingers, the small gesture sent a shiver through my body, Her touch gave me so much comfort. Something I've always wanted and now that I ache it, I never wanna get rid of it.

We walked into the living room to see Steve, Sam And Nat were already sitting on the couch scrolling through Netflix.

"Hey love birds." Sam mocked, giving me a lemony look...I think they all knew what happened.

"Hey." Y/N smiled.

"Cute hoodie Y/N." Nat gave her a small smile back.

"Thanks." She removed her hand from mine and went to go grab a blanket and sit on the couch. My mind kept thinking about her comment from earlier. She doesn't wear a shirt under that. Damn it. Why was that such a turn on.

I sat down and covered us with a blanket and I grabbed her hand under the blanket. Nat put on the movie Jaws. Sam grabbed snacks for all of us and we all settled in.

Clint, Peter, Scott And Tony walked in about 10 minutes into the movie. They all sat down, and about half way through the movie I slipped my metal hand under her hoodie, just by her stomach, griping her waist. Her whole body jumped and she shot me a look. "What are you doing Buck?" She whispered.

"Just wanted to hold you closer." I smiled, She than laid her head on my chest as I continued to rub along her stomach. The movie finished and I looked down and saw she was passed out on top of me. I wasn't go to move. I loved her here, She was so warm and her hand was wrapped around my waist. It was such a comfort I never knew I needed, Nat smiled at us and sat down next to me.

"Bucky, I trust you with her. But if you ever hurt her I won't hesitate to kill you. Got it." Nat said while giving me a stern look.

"I promise Nat."

"Good." She smiled, She got up and walked towards her bedroom. I then looked down at her and started playing with her hair. I would never hurt her, no one was ever gonna hurt her. I wanted her to be with me forever.

Since I couldn't move do to her being on top of me basically. I ended up passing out on the couch to. I woke up probably after sleeping for like an hour. I slowly opened my eyes and Y/N was still on top of me playing on her phone.
"Morning sergeant." She looked up at me and smiled.

"Morning Doll." I started rubbing my eyes. While placing a kiss to her forehead. "What's the time?" I asked, I looked around and no one else was in gone room.

"It's...6:30." I nodded my head and stretched my arms out and rested them back on Y/N.
"How long you've been up?"

"About fifteen minutes." She smiled. I kissed her forehead again and she sat back up and straddled my hips.

"I still have a question." She said as she looked at me with curiosity.

"What is it." I asked while playing with her hair.

"Why was it when I woke up the other day you were straddling my hips." She giggled, rubbing her hangs up and down my chest.

"Oh, Yeah...Um...well I didn't know if you were still going to be mind controlled. So that was the first thing I could think of, Just incase you tried to attack me." I looked down embarrassed, I know realized how ridiculous that sounds.

"Oh okay." She laughed.

"Sorry."

"Don't be sorry Buck. I thought it was kind of hot. I mean waking up with you just on top of me. Wasn't something I would say no to." She smirked.

"Oh, Really."

"Yeah, Really." She Bit her lip, I pulled her into a kiss. It didn't get more passionate. It was just a loving kiss. Just than Sam walked in.