Speeches/Dance

BUCKY'S POV
I still can't believe that I just got married to the most beautiful, lovely, sexy, caring woman in the entire world. I couldn't be happier and I can't wait to spend the rest of life living with her, but for now let's celebrate us with all our family.
We left the cabin and made our way into the tent. As Scott announced our arrival. We walked up to the head table as everyone cheered and clapped for us. We sat down as Nat and Wanda sat next to Y/N, while Steve and Sam sat next to me.
I grabbed onto Y/N'a hand and she shot me a smile. Everyone started sitting at their assigned seats.
"Thank you everyone for coming today. We will be serving dinner and than dessert, during that time Speeches will be held. After that we will have the newlywed couples first dance and than the dance floor will be open up. Photos can be taken all evening. Dinner will be served in 10 minutes. Thank you." Scott finished saying. He backed away from the podium and I turned to Y/N.
"Is this everything you wanted?" I asked.
"This is more than I could ever ask for. I am so happy and grateful." She smiled. I leaned closer and we pressed our lips against each other. After we pulled away, we rested our foreheads against each other and smiled.
"I love you." I whispered
"I love you to." I whispered and gave her one quick kiss.
"Hey! There are people around." Sam groaned and chuckled. Everyone started laughing at our table.
"Oh calm down Sam." Y/N smiled. Dinner was than served and than dessert. Which was chocolate cupcakes with little purple and white sugar flowers on top.
"Okay...now we will have the maid of honour give her speech." Scott announced. Nat sat up from the table and stood at the podium.

Y/N POV
I grabbed Bucky's hand and a tissue in the other hand, I had a feeling that this was gonna be emotional.
"Hi everyone. I'm Natasha. Okay so I've never done this before so you gotta bare with me." She giggled. "Y/N you are such a kind, beautiful, strong, independent woman. You are such a good friend and I am so glad that I met you. You have helped me through thick and thin. I can always trust you to have my back and I will always have yours. I always knew that she would get a strong, caring and romantic man to call her own. So when I heard she was dating Bucky. I had a feeling this was gonna last forever. As I watched their relationship grow into such a beautiful thing, It warmed my heart to see her so happy. They have a love stronger than anything I have ever seen." Tears were slowly dripping down my cheeks and I could hear that her voice was beginning to choke up due to the tears.
"These two are perfect for each other. I love you guys so much and wish you the best marriage." She smiled. She than lifted her glass and everyone followed suit.
"To Y/N and Bucky." She exclaimed. Me and Bucky clinked our glasses together and smiled. Nat walked over to us and I stood up. We gave each other a hug.
"Thank you so much Nat. It was beautiful and lovely." I smiled.
"Your welcome Y/N." She gave me one more hug and than Bucky. She than came and sat next to me.
"Next speech will be The Best Man." Scott announced.

BUCKY'S POV
I watched as Steve walked up to the podium.
"Hello everyone, I'm Steve Rogers in case you didn't know. First off congratulations guys. Bucky I can't believe you actually got a girl that can stand you." Steve chuckled. Everyone started laughing including my self.
"It's true, I don't know how she puts up with me." I laughed. Y/N looked at me at smirked.
"What it's true." I whispered. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and I wrapped my arm around her back. "On a serious note. Growing up as best friends and going through everything until we ended up here today. I was glad that I had him by my side. I can always count of him and he can always count on me. So now toady, I couldn't be happier to see him getting married to a strong woman. Who makes him happier than I have ever seen in his entire life. Y/N you truly are the best thing to ever happen to him and the avengers. I am so glad that you joined the team, he was to. Because he wouldn't shut up talking about you."
"Aw." Y/N smiled.
"Until he finally had the nerve to ask you to be his girlfriend. But to be honest he still talks about all the time...I wish you guys the best, long lasting, loving marriage. I love you guys.
To Y/N and Bucky." We cheered our glasses. Steve came over to the table and I gave him a hug.
"Thank you." I said.
"Anytime." He than hugged Y/N and than took his seat.
"The dance floor is now open. But we will have the couple have their first dance now." Scott said. People started moving tables off to the side and I stood up and held out my hand.
"Mrs Barnes." I smiled. Blush covered her cheeks, she looked so cute like that. She took my hand and I helped her up. We walked into the middle of the dance floor. A jazz song started playing, the one that played at the cabin, When we were practicing.
I wrapped one hand around her waist as one of her hands wrapped around my back. Still holding her hand we placed them out, but still close to our bodies. We began to sway to the music.
"You look absolutely sexy and beautiful in this dress. It's hard to keep my eyes off you." I smiled and looked over her body.
"I am glad you like it." She smirked. "Also May I just say, you look sexy and handsome. This is such a good look on you."
"I try." I said smug. She giggled, I than grabbed her hand and spun her out and than back into me. Her hand resting on my upper back. She than placed her head on my chest and I closed my eyes.
This was absolutely perfect in every way and I was so happy.
After dancing for an another minute. I knew this song was ending and I spun her out one more time. I than dipped her and planted my lips on hers.
"Awww." The whole crowd expressed. When we pulled away, we shared smiles and I slowly pulled her up. More pumped up music started to play from the speakers. People started shuffling onto the dance floor. Cassie and Maddox ran up to Y/N and they started dancing, which was warming my heart. I can't believe that me and her will have that one day.
Sam came up behind me and grabbed my shoulders.
"So...can I get drunk?"
"Really?" I sighed. He just looked at me and sucked in his lips.
"Not to drunk, there are children." I reminded. He ran off and I just rolled my eyes.

Y/N POV
Hours passed as we danced, took pictures and drank. I was having a blast, partying with my friends and family. Everyone was on the dance floor, shaking what they got. Scott was playing the best songs making sure the vibes in the tent were good and happy. After a more sexy song came on. I began dancing right next to Bucky, just to be a tease. He placed his hands on my hips and I spun around and planted my hands on his chest, he caught his breath and smirked.
"Later." I smiled. He nodded his head and I spun back around.
Sam was now in the middle of the room, shirtless waving his shirt around in the air.
"Oh my gosh." I laughed. Suddenly Steve's shirt was off and than I spun around and Bucky's was off.
"Are you serious?" I giggled. They were all throwing them in the air. All of them were quite drunk. Tony's shirt was off next and than Thor's.
"What is happening?" Nat questioned as he placed her hand on my shoulder.
"There all idiots."
"Yeah and you married one." We both started laughing. After the song finished he walked over to me and slipped his shirt back on.
"Don't button it all the way." I whispered. He shot me a quick glance and smirked. He button it up and left the last two open, revealing his chest.
After another hour. Almost every left. Only the main bridal party was left.
"Hey you two. You guys can finally go back to the compound, we will deal with all of this." Nat said.
"Are you sure?" Bucky asked.
"Yes now go." She smiled. I wrapped her in a hug and than Bucky hugged her. We said our thank you's and goodbyes, giving hugs to everyone.
Bruce decided to give us a ride home, since we were both quite drunk and he was sober enough to drive. We both sat in the back of the car as we talked.
"We're married!" I exclaimed.
"I still can't believe it. We got married today. Bucky expressed."
"Today was absolutely perfect. We literally have the best family in the entire world." I smiled. We continued to talk until we arrived at the compound. When we arrived tho, something was off. All the lights were off expect for candles.
"Did you do this?"
"Nope." He quickly responded. We got out of the car and I grabbed his hand.
"Thank you Bruce." I said.
"Anytime guys. Have a goodnight." He said and than drove off.
We walked into the compound, following the trail of candles. All the way to our room.
"What is happening?" Bucky asked. I opened up the door and saw a box sitting on the bed.
"What the..." I laughed. We both walked up to the box and Bucky opened the lid.
"Oh my gosh." We both exclaimed.