Chapter 15

Reader's P.O.V.

We made it back, Hisoka still quite sour about earlier. We were aloud to do whatever tonight while a few others went to the final auction. I slung my bag over my shoulder then grabbed Hisoka's hand again and dragged him behind me as we headed back to the hotel I had originally checked into the first night I was in York New. I had originally checked in for the next week so I had some time to also just rest. As we made it to my hotel room I fumbled through my bag to grab my keycard. I swiped it on the lock and walked inside with a stretch. I changed into some jammy pants then jumped onto the bed. I sat on my knees looking at the straight faced clown.

"Come here." I ordered softly. Hisoka did as I said and sat on the edge of the bed. I crawled onto his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Are you really still sour over me getting a kiss on the cheek?" I asked. I felt Hisoka's hands land on my hips and saw his brows furrow.

"I don't enjoy the thought of another man touching you, in any way." Hisoka said finally meeting my eyes. I placed a soft kiss on his lips, my smile returning as I looked into his eyes.

"Trust me, I don't like it either. I will only willingly kiss you." I whispered placing a kiss on his cheek. I giggled as I felt Hisoka leave his sour mood. His hands traveled up and down my sides as he buried his face in the crook of my neck.  I laced my fingers in his hair while I enjoyed the moment.

"Also, what was that little nickname you gave me earlier?~" Hisoka asked his teasing tone coming back. I rose a brow in thought trying to recall what I said. My face turned a dark pink once I finally found it within my memories.

"Sh-Shup up, stupid clown...." I mumbled.

"No, I do not believe that was it. Please, remind me what it was.~" Hisoka purred into my ear. He was messing with me again.

"I was trying to calm you down.... Did you like the nickname?" I asked while slowly pulling away and meeting his gaze. 

"You are too cute.~" Hisoka moaned slightly before colliding his lips with mine. I grinned against his lips and kissed back with just as much force. I pushed him back onto the bed and straddled his waist more. I could feel Hisoka rock his hips against mine a bit and let his hands roam my body more. 

"Tsk, tsk, Love. So needy." I said pulling away from the kiss and shifting my weight around. I heard a small groan escape Hisoka. 

"Like I have said before, You are irresistible.~" Hisoka said in a husky voice. I chuckled at his response. 

"You are very hard to resist yourself clown, if only I had enough energy to play with you some more." I said kissing his cheek then climbing under the covers. Hisoka de-clothed himself of his top and shoes then climbed in to the bed next to me, pulling me closer. 

Time~Skip

I woke from the bright rays of sunlight hitting my face through the curtains. I sat up with a stretch and looked around the room still half asleep. My tired frown deepened as I saw I was now alone in the bed but I could hear the running water from the shower going so I slouched back under the covers, making myself into a blanket burrito as I waited for the clown to finish up. I closed my eyes for a second, feeling sleep come back to get me. I shook my head and opened my eyes again, not even noticing the clown walking over to me. In a matter of seconds the blanket was unfolded and away from the bed with me sitting there looking stupid. My hair was a frizzy mess and T shirt slid down my shoulder a little.