Chapter 16

Reader's P.O.V.

When we had gotten back to the hotel later that day, Hisoka said he had made up his mind to go into the game and find the exorcist. I was sad he would be gone for who knows how long but I was okay with it. I wasn't going to get in the way of what Hisoka wants to do. Now we laid on the bed cuddling, legs tangled together, my head resting on his chest and his fingers running through my hair slowly. 

"Don't be so sad, I won't take too long.~" Hisoka said. I snickered slightly and sat up slightly to look into his eyes. 

"I have just enjoyed this feeling, not feeling so alone. Training all these years for a goal that no one was to understand confined me to just myself. Then there is the facts that I have had to be as invisible as possible to stay off anyways radar, that didn't help me out any with finding a meaningful connection." I said. It was true, I really enjoyed not being alone. Hisoka displayed his normal grin and dug through one of his pockets. He pulled out a card that seemed to be a little worn out and one of the edges stained a dark red. I looked at the card then back at the fiery haired clown.

"This is the card you gave back to me at the beginning of the Hunter's Exam, when you thought I was stupid for displaying my abilities like that.~" Hisoka explained. I thought for a second of the event he was talking about then it came back to me. I shot my eyes open and giggled slightly. 

"Aw, that is so sweet! Man you must have fallen for me the moment you walked into that room, Clown." I snickered, joking around. Hisoka sat up unexpectedly and pushed me onto my back, hovering over me.

"I know that as soon as I felt your aura you sent chills down my spine. It was such a thrilling feeling that I haven't felt for another.~" Hisoka said in a low tone. A smirk played on my lips as I looked into his captivating eyes. 

"Sounds like you really did fall head over heels even if you don't quite know what that feeling is." I chuckled. "I am glad to know I can drive you crazy just as much as you do me." I added, my eyes glowing slightly. My eyes flickered to Hisoka's lips as he slowly licked them, my eyes then going back to his eyes. Hisoka tauntingly leaned down then snatched my lips in a hungry kiss. I hummed in response, clasping the collar of his shirt to bring him closer. This man drove me crazy but I craved this feeling. 

We parted the heated kiss and stared into each others eyes for a second. I let go of his shirt and gently tangled my finger's in his soft locks. "Just come back as fast as you can. I don't want to be alone for too long." I said giving him a soft smile. Hisoka's eyes went wide for a moment before he grinned and kissed my cheek. 

"I will come back as soon as I can. I wouldn't some other man trying to snatch you away from me.~" Hisoka said then sat up, bringing me up as well. 

"Like another could! They can all drool from a distance but I am now very much off limits to any other man, no matter how hot they could possibly be." I said with a bit of a chuckle. I lifted my finger, lighting a small flame then making one of my chains visible to Hisoka. I pointed my index finger to his wrist, sending the chain in that direction then swirled it around and connected the links, cutting off whatever was extra. The chain glowed for a moment before becoming translucent.

"A present?~" Hisoka asked, excitement in his voice.

"In a way it will keep us connected while you are in the game. It will become more and more visible if I am exerting a lot of power. For example if I ended up in a fight against someone, the chain bracelet would first become visible then with the more power I use it would ignite in my usual blue flames." I explained. "If it does happen to light up like that then you would probably be able to sense my aura coming off of it but hopefully I can keep myself out of any trouble till I am ready to take the fight to them." I said subconsciously scratching the back of my head.