Chapter 19

Reader's P.O.V.

another loud whip rang against the cold stone walls of the dungeon. After I successfully restored (B/N) I was captured by my other siblings. I was shackled as well as nailed to my binds. Large spikes immobilized me so all I did was hang there, elevated in the air and unable to stop their torture.

"You disgraceful child! How dare you kill your father and eldest brother?! You should be subordinate like your other siblings for bringing you into this world! And with the additions I gave you, making you special! You damn leech!!!!" The woman who called herself my mother screeched at me. Every sentence she whipped me harder with the hard leather weapon. To humiliate me further the witch tore off my clothes leaving me in my undergarments. Giving her access to all the lucious skin she wanted to destroy. My tears for this kind of treatment dried out long before this moment. So I stared almost lifelessly at the cold cobble stone ground and the splatters of crimson that painted the cool gray colors it originally was. Every so often I would try and tug at the Nen sealing chains but it was no use. Without my Nen Kiddra couldn't heal me.

"Say whatever you want, you tore away my give a shit for your words long ago." I said lifting up my head just enough for me to glare at her through the tresses of hair that covered my face. In response to my statement she snapped the whip across my cheek. She snapped her fingers and in came the rest of my siblings to watch the show. Kohei my younger brother who had matured and was now maybe late teens or early twenties. Then my younger twin sisters, faces identical but aesthetics completely opposite of the other Ayami and Azumi. I didn't see  (B/N), I must have actually done it and they were keeping him somewhere else. Everyone was grown up, none of them were innocent now.

"Your siblings aren't very happy you murdered your own family members as well, and you broke (B/N).... They get their own crack at causing you misery. No one is coming to get you now. No lucky getaway's this time around, juvenile daughter of mine." She said before handing the whip to Kohei. 

"I think I will use something much more deserving.~" Kohei purred in a sickly sweet tone. I followed his movements with my eyes and watched him grab a simple knife. At least I thought that till I looked at the hilt, that is what showed me that was no ordinary dagger. My body twitched, survival instinct wanting to act more than my mind did. Kohei snickered, having seen that. "I looked up to Mikah, you will pay for what you did." He whispered sickly then started to carve into my skin as if he were mercilessly carving a pumpkin. I let out a groan but no matter how deep he drove his poisoned blade I wasn't going to scream. I knew what they wanted out of this torture. TO hear my screams echo and bounce off the walls, for my agony to ring through their ears like a fine tuned melody. No way in hell that was going to happen. 

Hours, maybe it had been a whole day by now, I couldn't tell. There was no sense of time down in the dungeons. Kohei was getting bored but was satisfied with what he had done. Kohei saw the still open wound that nearly tore apart my abdomen and decided that would be where he rested his carving tool.

"You are strong I will give you that but we will get those precious vocals out of you soon enough but my turn is over, time for the girls to have a crack at you." Kohei said smearing my blood over a rag that was staining his pale flesh. I growled, still able to maintain my glare that screamed I wanted to kill him. 

"You are so much like Father....it is disgusting." I spat, venom all that my words slathered. Kohei laughed and sent me a menacing smirk.

"Don't compare me to him, I am better. Even he saw my potential to surpass him before Mikah was ready. I will be the next head of the family while you are stuck down here in the dungeons to live out the rest of your pitiful existence. If you had simply done what you were told and became our family fine tuned weapon you wouldn't be here right now. Your power is magnificent but it was born into the wrong sibling." Kohei said then turned towards the pair of girls that walked in.