Chapter 1

This is the fourth and final book in the to love an enemy series. If you have been here from the start of the journey, which was along time again, I'd like to thank you for waiting for so long for me to write the rest of the series. When I started writing so long ago I always knew how I wanted this series to end and how it would play out. That's never changed no matter how long it took me to write it. To anyone who's new t the books, thank you for choosing my books to read, I'm glad you enjoy them. I hope you all like the ending 😊

Chapter 1

I sat on the bed in what was my so called room staring at the door, my eyes kept darting to the clock watching the time. Any second now the door would open with food and I would get a glimpse of what was outside. I had lost track of how long I had been in this room, I was staring to go crazy. I hadn't seen anyone except the house elf who brought my food and clothes, not even my father and especially not my mother. I didn't know how long he planned on keeping me locked up here for and I was starting to doubt my decision to come here. What was I meant to do to help my mother with no wand and no idea where she was, I needed to get out of this room, I needed to see more to plan an escape. To do that I would have to convince my father that I was on his side, or that I could be swayed to be. I just hoped no one here was a great potion maker, if they brewed veritaserum then I'd be totally done for. I wouldn't be able to lie.

I heard the key in the lock as I sat up straight and the door swung open, all I could glimpse of the hallway was a corridor which went both ways, same as every other time I looked out.

"soup Miss." Ceeley said as she put the tray down in front of me, it had a bowl of soup and a glass of water.

"thank you." I told her as I started to help myself to the soup. It took me a while to trust that there was nothing wrong with the food. I was pretty annoyed when I woke up after my father stupefied me and knocked me out, I had a horrible headache that lasted for a couple of days and yet he never checked on me just sent Ceeley with food.

"so Ceeley what's going on in the world?" I asked her as she eyed me. "I know you can't tell me but just thought I would check." I didn't know if Ceeley was a house elf like Kreacher or like Dobby, meaning I didn't know if I could trust her yet.

"am I allowed to ask about my mother?" I questioned her as she shook her head at me.

"eat Miss, he hates when you don't eat." Ceeley always referred to my dad in front of me as he, not master. Master was whoever owned this house, which I didn't know yet either. Ceeley only told me so much, I think she was mostly scared of everyone out there and that she would help me if she could. I finished my soup and drank my water, placing it back on the tray. Ceeley always waited in my room while I ate, leaving promptly after I finished.

"Ceeley, can you let him know I would like to see him." She looked back and nodded at me before closing the door behind me and locking it. I had asked her every single day to tell my father I would like to see him, up until now he had never came. I think he was trying to break my spirit.

I got pretty tired of the room I was being kept in quickly, it was plain. Other then the bed and the wardrobe that held my clothes, there was a book shelf with only a few books on all by wizards. I guess if you hate muggles so much you don't have anything to do with them inside the house.

Being alone left me a lot of time to think, I couldn't help but think what my friends were thinking about what I had done and what they were up to. Or what was going on in the outside world, I only ever so what was going on outside my window and even that wasn't much the house was pretty secluded wherever it was. I sat and bided my time, waiting for when my father would see me, I had to convince him that some part wanted to join him. I needed for him to trust me once he did he may let my see my mum and then I can try and think how to get myself out of the situation I had gotten myself into.