Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Hermione lay on the floor, her arm exposed crying. I wanted to run to her, to hug her to let her know everything was going to be alright. But I couldn't and it broke my heart. Draco kept looking at me out of the corner of his eye, I had slipped my wand into my hand without eve realising and I was holding it very tightly behind my back.

Bellatrix had brought a goblin up from the basement and was questioning him about the sword.

"I hope when whatever spell wears off on that boy that it is not Harry Potter underneath it. If it is then I know you have lied Amanda." My dad said as he stood next to me, I hid the wand up my sleeve and faced him.

"I promise you father, that was not Harry Potter underneath that ugliness." I turned away from him and drew my attention back to the scene in front of me as he walked away from me.

"there is no safer place then Gringotts."

"LIAR." Bellatrix screamed. "think yourself lucky goblin, the same can't be said for this one." She pointed her wand at Hermione as I drew mine from my sleeve, my mother may need my help but I can't stand back and watch another person be killed in front of me. Especially if that person is Hermione.

I made eyes contact with Draco as he looked at me worryingly. 'I have to' I mouthed at him.

"Expelliarmus." I heard as I looked forward to see Harry and Ron standing in front of us, Harry had disarmed Draco.

"drop your wands." Bellatrix said as she held a dagger to Hermione's throat. Ron and Harry instantly dropped their wands.

"gather their wands Draco." Draco rushed forward and quickly picked up the wands.

"well if it isn't Harry Potter, all new and shiny." Bellatrix said as my father turned to look at me. He knows I lied. I was broken away from my father as I heard a squeaking noise, I looked up to see Dobby hanging onto the chandelier as it falls from it's place. I quickly step back before I am hit with any debris, I look up to see Hermione has been separated from Bellatrix and I let out a smile.

"you could have killed me." Bellatrix screamed.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only maim or injure."

"Cissy use your wand." Bellatrix screamed. Dobby clicked his fingers and Narcissa was no longer holding her wand, he was.

"how dare you steal a witches wand." I took one look around me and knew what I had to do. There was no way I could stay here with my father, he knew I lied and he would lock me up at best, I dread to think what the worst would be that he would do. I looked at Draco and smiled at him softly, he nodded at me realising the decision I was making. I ran over to him as I grabbed the wand from his hands knocking him to the ground. Before anyone could realise what was happening I ran over and stood next to Harry.

"Harry my mother is in the dungeon, I need to save her."

"already done miss." Dobby told me as I smiled. "Dobby has come to free Harry potter and his friends."

"guess this is goodbye dad." I turned around and waved at him. "it's been fun." I told him as he sneered at me.

"you are no daughter of mine."

"exactly, I am my mother's daughter."

I held onto Harry and Ron taking one last look at Draco as Dobby clicked his fingers.