Chapter 6

Chapter 6

It had been a few weeks since I had been at Malfoy manor and I was starting to get into a habit of what I was doing. On the mornings I was being 'taught' by Draco and on the evenings I was in the kitchen cleaning up with Ceeley. I now classed Ceeley as one of my friends, even though she got very scared whenever anyone else came around. I suspect she got scared because everyone was always horrible to her, I don't get why people are horrible to house elfs, they were lovely creatures and very loyal no matter what.

I was getting good at the pretending to it in around here, I thought at some point they would allow me out of training and also out of my room other then to clean in the kitchen. I had stopped my thoughts from travelling to my friends, I couldn't think about what they were going through at this point. Every day I saw the death eaters come and go from the manor, god knows what kind of havoc they were causing out there I just hoped everyone was safe.

The door to the room opened and I sat up waiting for Draco to enter, I was met with my father.

"dad, what are you doing here?" I asked him as he closed the door and sat down on the chair.

"I came to check on you. I hear you're not complaining about anything, you're doing good."

"I want to be here so of course I am."

"well I think it's about time you got out of your room, you know I'm not trying to punish you. I'm just making you prove yourself that you want to be here with us, and if you can change sides that will help your mother come to terms with this. We are eventually going to win, it's better she be on the winning side."

"maybe it would help if I could see her." He raised his eyebrow at me.

"not yet, there's more I need to see from you before you get to that point."

"I'll do anything to prove to you that this is the side I want to be on."

"I am glad to hear that, I believe that you are able to see things from our way. I have never told you about your grand parents but I believe now is the right time. My mother and father were supporters of the dark lord the first time around, your grand parents Aidan and Olivia gave their lives for the cause. I loved your mother, I still love your mother but she doesn't understand. The cause runs through our veins it's in our blood, this is who we are." My father had never spoken about my grandparents before, I mean I asked when I was younger but he just used to walk away or change the subject.

"we are stronger as a family dad." I told him as he looked at me.

"I believe that to Amanda." He stood up and opened the door. "come on." He said as I looked at the door and stood up following him out of the room.

"where are we going?" I asked him.

"I thought you may like a change of scenery for the day." We rounded the corner and Draco was stood there. "Draco please bring my daughter with you later." Draco nodded at my dad as he left us alone.

"come on." He said as he started walking and I started to follow him.

"where are we going?" I found myself asking for the second time in minutes.

"you'll see."

I followed Draco as we walked up further into the manor, he stopped and opened a door.

"you brought me to your bedroom?"