Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I was stood in the middle of Draco Malfoys room and it was exactly how you would expect it. Everything was either green, silver or black.

"remind me again why you brought me here."

"change of scenery, from your room to my room." He said as he pulled out a chair at his desk, I sat down in the chair next to him.

"so I'm eventually allowed out of my room." I said smiling as he shook his head at me.

"you were allowed out."

"to clean dishes, many dishes."

"you had company."

"yes Ceeley is my new friend." He looked directly at me.

"I meant me."

"yeah your company hasn't been to bad either." I said nudging him with my shoulder. "kind of helps me not to think about everything else going on."

"I could say the same about you." He replied, nudging my shoulder back.

"do you ever wish we could go back?" I asked him as he looked at me. "you know back to before all this happened, when everything was simply."

"sometimes, but then I wonder know you." I looked at him and smiled

"you did know me you were just a little bit different to how you are now."

"I wish you were in Slytherin sometimes it would have been easier."

"I could say the same for you."

"I could never be a Gryffindor."

"Gryffindors are brave, I think what you've done to protect your family is brave. I could have been a Slytherin my father's one and you could say I've been quite cunning by keeping secrets from everyone I know."

"you wouldn't truly have belonged in Slytherin."

"if I was a bit more like Pansy maybe I would have." He grimaced at her name. "giving you all of her attention."

"jealous." He said as he looked up at me and smirked.

"of Pansy? Never. I feel a little sorry for her, she thinks she's in with a chance with you."

"and she's not?" he questioned me, I shrugged at him.

"we've really come full circle haven't we? We are literally in the middle of a war and here we are talking about us. I think we were young when we started whatever this is, too young to know what love was. 14 years old and telling each other we loved each other, we barely knew each other." He looked at me as I said this. "we've been up and down since then constantly on and off but I know one thing. You've held me as I cried about my family, you've been there for me no matter how harsh we've been to each other. When I saw you this year at school I knew there was something wrong and I should have checked on you more, put up with your stupid attitude. I was worried about you but I was worried people, my friends would notice and I didn't want to lose them. Then you lied to me and I probably would have been a lot angrier if I hadn't of had weeks locked up with nothing but my own thought to think about why you would lie to me. I don't know what's going to happen here with all this but I do know one thing that I don't want to lose you again, I don't care about anyone else and what they think." I took a deep breath as I looked up at him, he had shock written on his face, I was shocked myself that I had blurted out everything I had been holding onto. "Draco." I whispered scared to see what he would say.

"you're full of surprises." He said as he leant forward and connected his lips with mine, I melted into him. I didn't realise how long I had been waiting to kiss Draco Malfoy again. He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine.

"you're full of surprises to." I told him.