four

"Want me to tell your dad?" He asked.

"No, I'll be okay" I assured him.

We ended up all getting into the car, where Ash drove me to school.

"Still no cases of the disease in the US, I think we're lucky" my dad spoke, eyes glued to his phone.

"I'm surprised." Cal mumbled in agreement.

"Soph, try to distance yourself from people, use hand sanitizer a lot and wash your hands as much as possible, be serious about this." Dad spoke slowly to me.

"Okay" I just agreed.

We soon pulled up to my school, making me tell everyone to have a good day and kiss my dads cheek quickly before walking to my group of friends.

"Damn, what truck ran you over today?" Meghan, one of my closest friends laughed.

"Mother nature" I simply exhaled.

The day was slow.

I was cramping like I've never cramped before and I had no energy at all.

"Ms.Hemmings, can you answer my question?" My English teacher spoke, making me instantly lift my head off of my desk.

"Can you repeat the question?" I asked him quickly.

"If you would've been paying attention in the first place, I wouldn't have to repeat myself." He spoke, walking closer to my desk.

"Sorry" I exhaled, rubbing my face.

"You can explain how sorry you are to me in lunch detention" he grinned, sliding a lunch detention slip onto my desk, making me laugh lightly.

He was such a fucking dick.

I went to my second class, instantly asking my teacher if I could go to the restroom.

"You just went through class intermission- why didn't you go then?" She asked me.

"Because intermission is five minutes long, and I need longer than that." I told her slowly.

"Sounds like a personal problem, you can wait until next intermission." She spoke.

"I really can't" I laughed to her, my anger just increasing by the second.

"And why not?" She asked.

"Are you even allowed to question me like his- I asked you to go to the restroom that should be enough explaining." I spoke to her, noticing she seemed just as angry as me.

"I am your teacher- I deserve respect-" "and I have the upmost respect for you, but if you don't let me go to the bathroom, I'm going to bleed all over your classroom." I spat, making everyone go silent.

"Go handle your business and then go straight to the office." She spoke.

"You're sending me to the office-" "yes, straight to the office."