eight

I woke up feeling something pressed into my ribs, making me more than uncomfortable.

I sat up, noticing we were all on the couch, we all fell asleep watching the movie.

I tried to readjust to where I could continue to sleep, but it didn't work, so I stood, grabbing blankets.

I covered the guys, kissing all their heads before going to my own room, climbing into my bed.

Luke.

I woke up holding Sophia, making me squeeze her lightly

But as I squeezed- it felt much different

"Bro- why the fuck are you holding me?" I heard Calums groggy voice say, making me quickly sit up

We fell asleep on the couch

"I thought you were Soph" I told him, laughing lightly, making him sit up.

"How did we all fall asleep here?" He asked.

"Apparently Sophia didn't," I laughed, noticing she wasn't here.

"It's three in the morning, I'm going to my bed" Calum laugh, standing

"Me too" I exhaled.

I went to Sophia's room, turning the flashlight on my phone on to make sure she was in bed.

She was knocked out, hugging a pillow.

I smiled, covering her completely before going to my own room where I went straight to sleep.

I woke up to Michael yelling

"Get the fuck up, we're all late"

He didn't have to say anything else.

We were all running chaotically through the house.

I rushed Sophia, who was more than angry and moody to be woken up this way.

And soon we were all silently riding to Sophia's school and work.

"Bye princess" I spoke as she gave us all really quick cheek kisses before running into the building.

And we went straight into work.

I treated patient after patient, not coming across anything significant.

Until Michael ran in with a man in his fifties.

"Chest pain- shortness of breathe along with a broken collar bone from a fall he took on a jog." He told me as I grabbed Calum, knowing we would most likely need his assistance.

We ran test after test, finding no reason for his chest pain or shortness of breath.

So we hooked him up to oxygen and got him to tell us other symptoms.

"He has shortness of breath, chest pains, body aches, sore throat- common flu symptoms but the flu swab came back negative" Calum announced

And as if it hit us all in unison, we froze

"Sir- have you traveled recently?" Ashton asked, all of us praying he said no.

"I just got back from New York two days ago"

We were thanking god we wore masks, but wishing we wouldn't have even taken the case.

"Get me a covid swab and put this entire room on full quarantine, anyone that has come into contact with this patient is quarantined until we get the results."