2

TW- emetophobia

three months later

Lorelei

I hate planes.

I gripped onto the side of my chair as I yanked the curtain shut for the tenth time, screwing my eyes shut.

My body shivered and ached, causing me to cross my arms over my body in attempt to warm myself. The nausea was almost unbearable, twice as worse as usual.

"Oh god, hand me the bucket." I ordered, holding my hand out for Keagan to pass me the bucket he just cleaned from my previous vomiting episode. He quickly passed me the bucket, sighing as he did so. I yanked it from his hands as I doubled over, throwing up straight stomach acid which hurt like hell. I haven't eaten anything but fucking soup in three days and I didn't eat anything yesterday or today, so i'm literally puking nothing but acid.

I sat back in my seat and shut my eyes, still holding on to the bucket.

"This fucking sucks." I moaned, wincing in pain. My muscles, nerves, and stomach all ached and I felt nothing but freezing.

"Not my fault you're a wimp and can't handle being farther than ten feet off the ground." Anastasia smirked, her face shoved in her phone screen. I rolled my eyes, annoyed at her remark.

"Never said it was, dick."

"Okay, shut up, both of you. We land in 30 minutes. Get your shit together." Keagan stood up from his seat across from me and started walking to the back of the plane where all of our things were.

"I'm sleeping as soon as we get inside." Anastasia complained, and I understood. She didn't sleep before we left, so she's been awake for the four hour flight plus twelve hours of being awake before our flight left. Basically, she's been awake for about 16 hours. She decided to stay awake on the plane so she could get a good nights sleep, but I had  to sleep or else I would've been throwing up the whole time. 

"Not me."

"You should change out of those sweats, paps will be everywhere and you probably smell like puke." She laughed, staring down at the already cute outfit she changed into about an hour ago. She did her makeup as well, even though she said she's going to sleep right after she gets to the hotel.

"I really should." I groaned, trying to stand up slowly from my seat. I handed the bucket to Keagan on his way back from the back and he rolled his eyes, heading toward the bathroom to clean it. I trudged my way to the back, trying to get used to my legs since I've been sitting almost the whole time. I hated walking on planes anyway, it feels so unnatural. I cringed, remembering the fact I'm six and a half miles in the air.

I found my suitcase full of clothes and started rummaging through it, picking out a sleeveless black body suit, beige mom jeans, and a gray cardigan since it's cold in Michigan this time of year. I decided on white converse and started to undress hesitantly. As I slipped the new clothes on, I sighed in relief, happy to discard the gross clothes i've had on for two days. I slipped on my shoes and zipped up my suitcase, setting it and all my others upright for whoever is taking them to the hotel.

After going to the bathroom to brush my teeth, I walked back to my seat and gathered all my things, put them in my purse, and set it on my lap as I sat back down. We should be descending soon, which is the scariest part. Anastasia had all of her things stacked in one hand while her phone was in the other, and I shoved a piece of mint gum in my mouth to hopefully keep me from throwing up again.

"We will start descending now. Please fasten your seatbelts." Our pilot, Zach, told us, and we all did as he said and buckled our seatbelts. I gripped on tightly to the arm rests as I felt the plane tilt forward slightly. Twenty minutes of going downward will not be fun for my nausea.