5

Lorelei

I shut the door to our hotel room behind us as we stepped out, suitcases full of clean clothes we washed earlier this morning. Anastasia led the way with me behind her, pushing my suitcase in front of me instead of pulling it behind.

I quietly sped up, shoving my suitcase into the back of Anastasia's, causing her to jolt forward. I couldn't hold in my laugh as she slowly turned around, an unamused expression on her face.

"You bitch." She rolled her eyes, turning back around to continue walking to the elevator. "I'll get you back for that one."

"Right." I smirked, knowing that she would forget by the time we got one the bus. We were supposed to be on the bus about fifteen minutes ago actually, but someone took the longest shower in the history of showers and Sam wouldn't get out of bed.

The elevator doors opened and Anastasia and I stepped inside, pressing the "L" button. The doors started closing until we heard a "Wait for us!" coming from down the hall, which sounded a lot like Jake.

Anastasia shoved her foot in between the doors to prevent them from closing, and the four men with bed head started filing into the elevator.

"All of you? Really?" I questioned as they struggled to fit in with their suitcases.

"Yes, really." Danny confirmed, shoving his suitcase behind him as I was pushed against the wall. Josh shuffled over to stand next to me, which pushed me into the side even more. His arm laid on top of mine, which I was fine with.

I haven't told Anastasia about Josh and I's little morning adventure, and I don't think Josh told anyone either. Maybe it'll stay that way... hopefully. I looked up at him and he looked at me from the corner of his eye instead of directly.

"Hey again." He said just quiet enough for no one else to hear as they pushed each other around to try to get comfortable. The doors finally closed and the elevator started moving with a jolt.

"Hey." I tried not to smile, but a tiny one may have shone through.

"Four and a half hour drive, huh?" He asked, trying to make conversation. I could smell his cologne, which smelled of sickly sweet vanilla and strong rosemary at the same time. I breathed it in, which sounds weird, but it really does smell good.

"Yeah, it's a decent drive." I sighed, wondering what I would do for all that time. I didn't want to shove my face in my phone the whole time, but what else was there to do?

He nodded, a small smirk appearing as we grew closer to the lobby. What is he thinking?

"What?"

"Nothing." He answered as he pushed me slightly with his elbow, playfully of course. I shoved him back just easy enough, but a little harder than he did.

The elevator chimed and we all scattered from the doors, sick of the closeness already. Keagan had shown us the way to go to the back of the hotel so we don't have to face all the fans and paparazzi that figured out we were here. We all started to head that way in a huddle, Anastasia, Sam, and Jake in the front as Danny, Josh, and I stayed behind. Danny was slightly ahead of Josh and I, who for some reason had to walk together. I just noticed that every time we've gone somewhere, we end up walking next to each other.

He stepped a little closer to me, our arms touching once again, but it felt more natural this time. We walked silently until we reached the single exit door, Keagan and Arthur waiting on the other side.

The sun blinded me, shining directly into my eyes. I squinted, and as my eyes readjusted I saw the extremely large, dark colored bus in all its glory. It is humongous, but I'm still worrying how all eight of us are going to fit.