36

there is smut at the end of the chapter - skip if you wish! this is your warning :) at the same time... i encourage you to savor it while it lasts :,)

also, i apologize for any errors. i did not proofread this - it's 2 am and i'm tired :)

Lorelei

tokyo, japan

-

-

The rest of our time in Michigan was great. Even Karen was teary eyed as she hugged Anastasia and I goodbye and I can honestly say that we've grown really close to her over the last week. I hoped that I would see her again once the tour is over, but who knows what could happen before then.

Nothing, I hope.

Ronnie gave us her number and now we have a group chat, just the three of us. She's been texting just to check in, ask for updates, send pictures, share memes and tiktoks, anything you could think of. She's really sweet and I think she's my first real girl friend besides Anastasia.

Now, I was exhausted. The switching of planes three times and the fact that I was miles in the air for a total of fifteen hours made me extremely tired. The fourteen hour time difference was enough to make me want to absolutely die.

Anastasia and I visited Tokyo for a fashion show last year, and it was a very fond memory. I may have been overloaded on happy dust but it was still a very fun time. The bustling city was beautiful and in a way, it reminded me of Josh. The bright lights were so pretty and neon and illuminated everything around it, just like Josh.