Korse X Killjoys (2)

Korse's POV

I let myself into the room where I was keeping the Killjoys because I captured them yet again. I mean... This is where the majority of the idea's come from...

Anyway...

I let myself into the room, locking myself in with them. They were all in their own areas of the room. I smirked.

"What's going on here?~ did you four get into a little lovers spat?~"

Poison giggled.

"You wish~"

I smirked as he stood up and started walking over to me. The walk quickly changed to a sprint and before I knew it, I had all four of them running at me from all different angles. I didn't have much time to react and they ended up tackling me to the ground.

Poison straddled me backwards so his cute ass was in my face. Kobra and Jet held me down while Ghoul slid Poison's pants down so his bare cheeks were right in front of me. I blushed, beginning to get hard from the sight as he giggled.

"Ya like that, Korse?~ ya like plump asscheeks in your face?~"

I moaned, feeling Ghoul sit on my crotch.

"Mmm~ I think he does~ I can feel him getting hard~"

I moaned from the friction of Ghoul's ass on my crotch as my dick pressed up on him inside my pants.

Ghoul groaned, giggling as Poison spread his asscheeks. His hole looked fucking amazing~. It was so tiny and perfect~. I think I noticed him wink it at me a bit~.

Prrft! Poot!

Or... He was just trying to fart...

I was hit by a strong eggy odor immediately as I scrunched up my nose. Poison smirked at me.

"We've been holding in our gas all day~ so~ you're probably going to lose your sense of smell~"

Prrrrft! Prrrooot! Poot!

I blushed, this being oddly cute. I never really thought about it before but... The Killjoys farting... That was kind of a sexy thought~.

He lowered his rear, pointing it directly at my nose.

Poot! Poooooffffft! PrrrRRT! POOOOOT! Poot! Poooooooooot!

"Aaaah~ fuck~ that needed out~ enjoy~"

I sniffed, moaning.

"Mmm~ more, Poison~"

"Wait... Huh?"

"More~ please~ fuck~"

He giggled.

"Aaaaah~ ya like that, huh?~"

"Fuck yes~"

Ghoul giggled.

"His dick is really jabbing into my ass~ he's really turned on by that~"

Poison giggled.

"Is that so?~"

Prrrfft!

I moaned, loving the domination of Poison's filthy hole~.

Ghoul giggled.

"Ya want it on your dick?~ your face?~ or just let it rip on your crotch?~"

I could barely contain myself, being so sex deprived and turned on.

"Aaah~ fuck~ please fart on my dick~ that would feel so great~"

"Gladly~"

I felt him slide my pants down to let my dick spring free. I felt him slip it into his soft asscheeks as he rubbed them againt it. I moaned, loving the attention as he put the head up to his hole.

PrrrRRRT!

I moaned, feeling the hot air blow over my tip.

Poorrrffft!

"Fuck~ Ghoul~"

PooRRRRRRT! PRRT! Prrt! Prrffft!

I bucked my hips, making Ghoul giggle.

"Ya like that?~"

"Yes~"

Kobra sat on my face suddenly.

PrrrrrRRRRT! Prrrrrrrrt! Prrroot!

I moaned, sniffing Kobra's cute ass as he gently rubbed his butt on my face.

Poooffft! Prrt! Prrrpppt!

"Ah~ fuck~ sorry~ I couldn't hold it any longer~"

I moaned in pleasure, not minding the suffocation from his ass.

Prrrmmmmpppt!

"Ooo~ sorry, Korse~ they kinda stink~"

I smashed my face in deeper, moaning and bucking my hips into Ghoul. I heard him giggle and a few seconds later...

I felt my dick... Enter something...

I moaned, Kobra and Poison getting off of me so I could see my dick deep inside of Ghoul.

"H-holy shit~"

Ghoul smirked, Jet getting on his knees and hovering above my head behind me.

Peeeeoorrrt! PrrrRRRRRPPPPppppppppt!

I looked up and sniffed Jet's ass, thrusting up into Ghoul instinctively. I moaned, feeling his hole tighten around my cock. Jet purred some taunting things at me as he shook his butt in my face.

PrrrrRRT! PoooooRRRRT! Pooooorrrrffffft!

I smiled, sniffing Jet's ass aggressively as I thrusted up a few times. Ghoul groaned, bouncing on my cock to make me moan.

"Fuck~ please~ more~ ah~ I'm going to cum~ uuugh~"

Jet giggled.

PrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRT!

I practically screamed, cumming what felt like a gallon deep inside of Ghoul. I laid there and breathed as Ghoul slid off my dick, his hole dripping cum. He giggled.

"You filthy rat~ you filled me to the brim~ I'm going to be shitting cum for days~"

I moaned, not able to say much due to me attempting to process what just happened.

Whatever it was...

I loved it~.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Word Count: 790

Okay... How the fuck was it this long? 😶

What do you do when you kinda crush on someone online but you don't really know much about each other yet? Like... There's someone I want to get to know but I'm so bad at conversation and being flirty without sounding creepy-