Frerard (18)

Frank's POV

   Gerard lost a bet so I told him he couldn't use the toilet for a whole day. He was going to have to do everything in his pants.

   He woke up beside me, whining. I smirked at him as he blushed. I knew he had to do something.

"What?~"

   He whined.

"Pee..."

"You have to pee?~"

   He nodded, blushing.

"How bad?~"

"Really bad..."

"Go~"

"Frank~ I'm going to make a mess..."

"I know~"

   He whined as I rubbed his back.

"Go pee pee~"

   He blushed a deep red as I smirked. I watched a puddle start to form and soak his pants. I was impressed. He pissed for a good two and a half minutes as he whined. Our sheets were very damp around Gerard's bottom.

"Frank~ I fucked up the mattress..."

"It's okay~ I put rubber sheets on underneath the actual sheets in case this happened~ now you can't change yourself either~ you have to sit in that mess all day and whatever else comes out~"

   He groaned as I giggled.

   We were in the kitchen a few hours later. Gerard was making something to eat at the counter. I heard the sound of water dripping onto the floor. I smirked, turning around to see him peeing himself again. Not nearly as much as last time but still a nice amount.

"Coffee finally coming out, Gee?~"

   He growled as I giggled.

   We were eating dinner that afternoon, him still sitting in his wetness.

Prppppt!

"Fuck, Gee~ that sounded wet~"

"Yeah... Because I'm still soaked with piss in there..."

"I know~"

"I fucking reek..."

"You smell good, Gee~"

    He groaned as I smirked. I knew what he was eating wouldn't help him not poop. Something told me he would need to eventually.

   After dinner, we sat on the couch together. Gerard sat on a towel so he wouldn't make the couch too damp.

   I watched him shift around a bit, him looking at me nervously.

"What?"

"I have to do something... And it's not liquid..."

   I smirked, knowing exactly what he needed to do.

"Do it, Gee~"

"No... I don't know if I can..."

"Yeah you can~ do it~"

   Gerard whined, spreading his legs a bit and leaning forward. I watched his ass, noticing a few lumps forming.

"Good boy~"

   He whined, sitting back down on his now solid mess.

Pooorrrt!

   I giggled as he blushed.

"How much longer?~"

"Just until we go to bed. I'm thinking maybe 9:00"

   It was currently 6:12, meaning we had about three hours left. I smirked, grabbing his hand.

"Come here, Gee~"

    I led him up the stairs to our piss soaked bed and pinned him down.

"Maybe I'll let you clean up early if you're down to fuck~"

"F-Frank... Are you sure?..."

"Yeah~ don't you understand that I find you having accidents hot?~"

   I rubbed his wet crotch.

"Mmm~ why?~"

"I don't know~ it just is~ you look so vulnerable and humiliated~ and I'm the only one allowed to see you like that~ so don't go pooping yourself in front of anyone else~"

"Believe me, I won't..."

"Good boy~"

   I kissed his neck, causing him to moan.

"Fuck~ me~"

   I smirked.

"You want it?~"

"Yes~"

"Okay~ turn around~"

   He flipped himself and raised his ass. I grabbed his hips and slid his pants down.

"Oh my God~"

"What?~"

"That needed aired out so bad~"

   I giggled, checking out his mess. I squeezed his asscheeks as he groaned loudly. His ass was pretty damp and there were a few skid marks from the shit.

"Fuck, Gee~"

   I grabbed around him, lining myself up.

"Need stretched?"

"No~ I think I'm still loose from last night~"

   I moaned, gently pushing myself into him.

"Frank~ fuck~"

"You told me you didn't need stretched~"

"I don't~"

"Okay~"

   I thrusted into him as he groaned.

"Frankie~ please~"

"What?~"

"Harder~"

   I gripped his ass, pounding into him as he moaned loudly.

"Get out~"

   I stopped.

"What?"

"Get out~ I want to do something~"

   I slid out of him as he flipped around and took his soiled pants off. I pushed his legs back as I laid into him and entered. I began thrusting again, Gerard humming with pleasure.

"Fuck~ Frankie~"

   I moaned, continuing to pound into him until we both came. I slid out of him, nibbling on his ear as he sighed breathlessly. I noticed a sudden wet stream and realized he was pissing on me. I giggled.

"Go get cleaned up big boy~ you were great today~"

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

   Word Count: 768

   Sorry for the delay. I'm really trying to write more so I can get more of these out. School is almost over for me so hopefully I can write more over the summer! (●’◡’●)