Kellic (3)

Vic's POV

   Kellin smirked at me as I blushed, knowing he was ready. I slowly sat down in front of him on the floor, him sitting on the couch and putting his legs up. I had a nice place to put my nose as I looked up at him innocently. My nose was at the seat of his pants... Right where his asshole was. I closed my eyes, accepting defeat. Kellin only giggled.

"You'll like it, Vic~ don't worry~"

   Kellin shifted a bit.

PooooooOOOOFT!

   I flinched, not expecting it to be so powerful. I sniffed it, just like Kellin wanted.

"Good boy~"

Prrft!

"Treasure these farts~ they'll dissipate soon~ so you better sniff~"

   I sniffed, Kellin giggling.

"Good boy, Vic~"

Pooofffffft!

"Ah~ that felt good~"

"Kellin~"

"Stop whining..."

   I whimpered, sniffing Kellin's ass and giving it a small kiss.

"Awe~ you're kissing up to me~ want to suck up to me?~"

"Kellin~"

"Hush~"

"Uuuuuugh~"

   I threw my head back as I moaned. Kellin grabbed my hair and pulled my face in deep.

"I never told you to take your pretty face out~ get back in there~"

   I whined, kissing his ass a few times as an apology.

"Good boy~"

"Kellin~"

"What?~"

"I love you~"

"Awe~ I love you too~"

Prrrrrmmmppllrt! Prrfft! Ffft! Pfft!

"That one was full of my love~ you better catch it~"

   I sniffed his ass aggressively to show my bossy boyfriend that I really loved him.

"So good, Kellin~"

"I know it is~"

   I never thought I'd be into this in a million years but... Something about Kellin farting was just so precious to me... I was also loving the domination~.

"Vic~"

   I looked up at him.

"Come here~"

   He held his arms out as I happily crawled onto the couch and into them. I sat down on his belly and snuggled in.

PrrrRRRT!

"Ooo~ whoops~ be careful~ my belly's still a bit bloated~"

   I giggled, resting my chin on his shoulder.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

   Word Count: 339

   If Kellin farted in my presence, I would simply pass away ✌😔

   My friend asked me to hold hands in the hallway! I was so happy! When we actually met up tho, we both pussied out and never touched x333.

   I got thigh high socks today and I have new skirts! I'm so excited! I'm angry tho because it's supposed to get colder again so I probably won't be wearing them for awhile 😒

   Is beating yourself in the head when you're angry normal?-