Kellin Quinn X Justin Hills

Justin's POV

So... I'm into farts... No one really knows this but... I really like them...

I really love being on tour when the band is gassy. All of the smells are absolutely amazing but no one knows I feel this way...

Kellin has the best farts in my opinion. He would always slip them out in the lounge while we were playing video games or when he's in his bunk trying to nap.

He had a nice ass and amazing sounding farts. The smell was perfect as well. They were the smell I liked the best. I would always sniff them subtly enough for no one to notice. The problem was if I sniffed them too much, I would get an awkward boner while everyone else was complaining and fanning their noses.

If he would fart while we were trying to sleep, I'd have to quietly relieve myself in the bathroom. Sometimes I would jack off in the bathroom after he pooped in a bag because I could still smell his amazing aroma.

He's farted in my face as a joke before and God, was that hot. I just wish I could get in closer...

One day it was only him and I in the lounge messing around. He was wrestling with me but oh my God, I loved it. He sat on my lap after we were done wrestling. I was already kind of excited but not enough for him to notice.

"Kells~ You're going to break my legs!"

"Oh hush~ it's not that bad~"

I giggled and wrapped my arms around him in a bro way, my hands on his stomach.

"Ooo~ don't push too hard~ you never know what you're going to get~"

I smirked, rubbing his belly.

"You asked for it~"

Prrt! Prrppppt!

I blushed, feeling it vibrate on my crotch. I never felt his farts before but I was immediately in love with the feeling. The smell that traveled between us was a turn on as well.

My cock started to get hard quickly, pressing into Kellin's backside.

"Oh! What the fuck is that?"

I blushed as Kellin got off of me to look at my boner.

"U-uh! Kellin! I can explain!"

Kellin smirked and started to laugh at me.

"Did you seriously just get hard from that?!"

I blushed redder, feeling ashamed. Kellin noticed and rubbed my shoulder.

"Hey... It's okay~ You're allowed to get horny~ I'm just surprised that you liked that."

"I... Really like farts, Kellin..."

"Oh? Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I was scared you'd hate me and make fun of me... But I do really like it when you break wind..."

"It's okay~ do you want some help?"

I blushed.

"Um... Yeah... If that's okay..."

"What do you want? I have some more farts~ I've been really gassy today~"

"Fuck~ Kellin~"

"Do you want to smell them?~"

"Yeah~"

"Yeah?~ Okay~"

He turned around.

Prrrffft! PrrrRRRT!

I moaned and smashed my face in his ass. It's what I've always wanted. He smelled so good.

Pfffrrt! Pooooffffffffft!

   Holy shit, his farts were warm. They smelled like straight up eggs which made my eyes water but I couldn't get enough. I inhaled everything that came out.

"Fuck~ you really do like this~ feel free to jack off~ I don't mind~"

   I moaned, taking my dick out of my pants and stroking it.

"Good boy~"

   Kellin tugged his pants down, revealing his asscheeks which drove me absolutely crazy. He spread one cheek to the side and lowered himself so he was lined up with my tip.

Pfft! Pffft! Ppppprrpppppt!

   I moaned loudly, stroking myself even quicker.

"Fuck~ more, Kellin~ please~"

   Kellin giggled.

"I'm cooking up a big one I think~ get ready~"

PrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPFFffffffffft!

   I moaned, thrusting up a bit as I came all over Kellin's ass.

"Fuck~ fuck yes~"

"That's a good boy~"

   I licked my cum off of his ass as he moaned.

"Awe~ so polite~"

   I giggled, giving his asshole a kiss.

Pffrrt!

"It loves you too~"

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Word Count: 668

Finally had the motivation to write another part because college has kept me busy XD.