Frerard X Reader (3)

Your POV

You were at a concert with your date. It was over so you were getting ready to leave. Your date smirked, seeing Gerard and Frank. They knew how much you obsessed over those two.

"Stop... Don't say anything..."

   They giggled, yelling over to them.

"Hey! My partner here always wanted to meet you guys!"

   You blushed, beginning to have a panic attack as they pulled you over to them. They tried to talk to you but you couldn't really hear them because you were freaking out. You began to cry, not knowing how to take this. You felt Frank give you a hug as you instantly grabbed around him. He rubbed your back and tried to calm you down.

   You felt them lead you and your date backstage, Frank holding you tightly. He sat you down in a chair in their dressing room, giving you a tissue to wipe your tears.

   They talked with your date for a bit while you calmed yourself down. You looked up at Frank, admiring every detail and the same with Gerard. They were just so beautiful in your eyes.

   Your date was of course out to get you again because you heard them say the worst possible thing.

"Yeah... My partner can be such a baby sometimes... They admire you so much with their raging fart fetish~"

   You blushed, looking down. You're not even willing to face them at a time like this. You were so pissed that your date just opened their trap. They smirked however.

"Yeah~ I bet they'd love it if you farted on them~"

   Gerard giggled.

"Really?~ well I have a bit~ let's test that theory~"

   You blushed, nervously looking at Gerard to see if he was joking. He smirked, seeming serious. He walked over to you.

"You want it?~"

   You didn't answer, being amazed and embarrassed at the same time. Gerard giggled.

"I'm taking that as a yes~"

   He turned around, you looking up and admiring how great his ass was.

Prrrrrrrt!

   You blushed, leaning in for a sniff. You placed your nose to his ass as he giggled.

"Awe~ you like that?~"

   You grabbed his hips, sniffing as much as you could from your idol.

"Fuck~ don't be so aggressive~"

   You moaned, begging for more.

Prrrrrt! Prt! Prt!

    You moaned, feeling the hot stinky air hit your face.

"Gerard~"

   You sniffed more, absolutely loving everything. It was just what you dreamt for all these years~.

   Frank stood next to Gerard, shaking his ass a bit.

Poot! Prrrffft! Poot! Poot! Pooooot!

"Ah~ fuck yeah~"

   You whined, sniffing Frank's adorable ass.

PoooooooooooOOOOOOT!

   You moaned, touching yourself a bit and taking a huge whiff of Frank's massive fart.

"Ah~ I'm so sorry~ I didn't mean to rip that hard~"

   You were getting more and more turned on just listening to them moan. Gerard giggled.

"You want more?~"

"Yes~"

"Awe~ such a fart loving freak~"

PrrrrRRRRFFFT! Prrrllpppppt!

   You moaned with bliss, sniffing Gerard's plump ass.

   Frank grunted.

PrrrrrRROOOT! Poot! Poot! Prrllppt!

   You sniffed, rubbing yourself even more.

"U-um... P-please... Can I please see your assholes?..."

   Gerard giggled.

"Sure~ if you want~"

   He pulled his pants down, spreading his cheeks.

"Take a good look at it~"

   You moaned, admiring how tiny it was. You could barely believe it was responsible for such a putrid smell.

   You looked over, seeing Frank's. It was a bit bigger than Gerard's but still tight. Both of them were a soft pink color which was adorable to you. You softly kissed both of them, earning a few moans. The smell of them alone was pretty nasty considering that they just finished a show.

Prrrooofft!

"Oops~"

   Gerard giggled, making it obvious that that wasn't actually an accident. You sniffed his tiny asshole, loving how bad it reeked.

Prrrllppppt!

   You moaned, a wet one blasting right in your face as he giggled.

"Sniff it all up~"

   You followed his orders as he moaned. Frank got your attention by leaning his ass in closer and spreading his asscheeks.

Poooooooooooot! Poot! Pooooffft!

   You moaned loudly, sniffing his hole as he giggled.

"Not so loud~ people could hear us~"

   You whimpered at the thought, licking his asshole as some sort of apology. He giggled.

"That feels kinda good~"

   You moaned, sucking on Gerard's hole. He let out a loud groan, causing you to moan as well. Frank giggled.

"Maybe we should stop~ I think Gee's liking this too much~"

   They pulled their pants back up as you whimpered.

   After you left with your date, they giggled.

"Happy I got their attention?~"

"Yes~"

"I wish you got that turned on for me~ it was sexy to watch you squirm though~"

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

   Word Count: 793

   Finally a long one-

   Bro I just want a girlfriend who helps me with my kink omgggggggg everyone around here suuuuuuucks