Kurt Cobain

Kurt's POV

   I was on stage with the horrible urge to fart. It's been building for a while but I didn't want to let it slip on stage.

   I hurried back to the dressing room when the show was over. I locked the door, blushing. I walked to the other side of the room so I could muffle the sound a bit if it was loud.

Prrft! Prrppptsst! Prppt! Prrfffllpppt!

   I moaned, feeling the wet mess fill my underwear. It needed out but I wasn't expecting shit...

   I looked in the mirror, seeing the very noticeable brown spot on the seat of my pants. Fucking shit... It went through...

   I knew I had more... But I didn't want to shit my pants any more than I already did...

   I discreetly walked back to the tour bus to use the bathroom in private. I made sure to hide my ass from everyone as I made my way there. I grabbed some spare pants and underwear then went into the bathroom.

   I sat on the toilet, letting my hole take over.

Porpppt! Pffshllerrrt! Prpppt!

   I moaned, hearing the milky shit fall out of me.

Pooofffrttttpplllrrrrt! Poofftt! Prrsshtaaart!

   I sighed, a ton of shit falling out of me. I felt like an ice cream machine... It was so soft and wet...

   I continued to shit for about 10 minutes, wondering what the fuck I ate. I was all backed up for some reason and it finally decided to come out.

Prrrpppppt!

   I moaned, feeling so much better. However, the bathroom smelled like absolute shit. I never knew my asshole could be so powerful when it came to awful smells...

   I wiped my shit coated hole and flushed it.

Now I just need to not mess in my other pair of pants...

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

   Word Count: 311

   I know this is a shit story but please DO NOT tell me your personal shit stories because some of us have bad anxiety ✌