Kellic (9)

Vic's POV

   Kellin and I were planning to have some dirty times. He was on his way over and he told me that he had a surprise for me. When he got here, he started teasing me by rubbing my crotch.

"Ready to see the surprise?~"

"Yeah~"

   He bit his lip turning around and bending over my dresser. I watched as he shook his ass, smirking back at me.

   I wasn't really sure what he was trying to show me. Did he get new pants? New underwear? Did he just want me to appreciate his ass?

   He stood up straight, spreading his legs a bit. I watched a lump slowly begin to appear in his pants.

   Holy fuck... He was shitting his pants...

   Kellin moaned as I smirked. I didn't hate what I saw~.

Prrrppppt! Prrrrppppppt! Prrppppt!

   I moaned, hearing the wetness of his gas once he finished his defecation. I grabbed his ass, feeling the warm logs inside his pants.

Prrrmmppppt!

"Wow~ Kellin~"

   Kellin giggled, sitting on my lap.

"How's that feel, Vic?~"

"Mmm~ so fucking good, Kells~"

   I felt the heat of the mess inside his pants as he rubbed his rump on my lap.

   I grabbed around him, humping.

"Ooo~ Vic~"

"That feels like a nice one in there, Kellin~ good God~"

"Yeah~ enjoy~"

   I blushed as I continued humping him to have at least a little bit of fun.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

   Word Count: 247

   I didn't really know what to do with this one but the cuteness of Kellic continues uwu.

   Just think about it... If the average human farts 5 to 15 times a day... And your idol is a human... Your idol could've farted this very minute (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)