Chapter 11: Lava in the Red Line

With Kenny, he arrived at the Red Line subway station. He looks around, and sees Stan and his team. Kenny puts on his O.E.M. Jacket, and walks to them. Stan sees him, and hands him a Metro Rail helmet. He nods at him, and he nods back. They walk on the train tracks, and walk down the tracks to find the missing train. Kenny hopes that the people in the train are all okay. With the heroes, they are still helping the people in Stanley. People are still running around as cars are driving around. Sora frowns angrily at this. 

Sora: We've got to do something else to save the houses.

He tightens his fists with determinate. Just then, his card glows. He looks. And the others' cards glow too. They see Namine with her Kuriboh monster. She nods with a smile. Sora smiles back, and then holds out his card in the air. 

Sora: Armed Dragon LV5!

Then, Sora's dragon appears on the ground. He roars out loud. 

Riku: Curse of Dragon!

Riku's dragon appears in the air, roaring. 

Kairi: Harpie Lady!

Kairi's Harpie Lady appears as she floats beside Kairi. She screeches like a bird. 

Donald: Summoned Skull!

The Summoned Skull appears in a bolt of lightning. It growls as it stands. 

Goofy: Celtic Guardian!

The Celtic Guardian warrior appears beside Goofy. He holds his sword out as he stands in battle stance. 

Roxas: Rey-Eyes Black Dragon!

And finally, the Red-Eyes Black Dragon appear in the sky. It roars out loud as it takes flight. The people around are shocked to see them. Sora looks at his dragon.

Sora: Alright, Armed Dragon, let's save this neighborhood. 

Armed Dragon roars in agreement, and lets Sora climb on his back. The others climb on their monsters, except Goofy. Him and Celtic Guardian stand on the road. He looks at him, and nods at him. Celtic Guardian nods back, and they both rush in to help the people. Back in Wilshire, Mike is walking Amy, her sister, Kai, and his friends. They're walking on the sidewalk by the street. News people are talking to the cameras. Kai also told them about Mr. Volcano. Blue-Eyes and the Dark Witch are still flying in the air.   

Amy: That lava is coming from a vent. The bad news is there could be other vents. Maybe bigger ones. Maybe even ten times as big. Which means we probably have not seen the main eruption yet. Even with that monster, Mr. Volcano and his powers, he would need more time to make more vents for the lava.

Mike: You think that's gonna happen?  

Amy: I don't know. I need specifics. I need a phone. (Sees Davis talking on his phone) A phone! Give me that. (Takes it)

Davis: Hey, I need that back.

Mike: (To Davis) Stay where you are. Stay where you are!

Davis: I'm on the air! I need that back! 

Fireman: Hey, look! The bus! The lava's working on the bus. It's working!

Everyone looks, and sees the bus is blocking the lava on the right side as it continues rolling down the street.

Second fireman: Look at it go! 

Mike: (Takes the phone from Amy) Give me that phone. 

Davis: Hey, that's property of KNX. 

Mike: Not anymore, pal.

Momo: Sorry.

They all walk away from him. Mike calls Emmit. The firemen, police officers, and news reporters move back from the approaching lava, and the fire trucks and police cars drive backwards. They stand on a sidewalk on the other side. Across them is a dressing store.