Chapter 17: The geyser, and a disposable skyscraper

Hard Rock Cafe, Beverly Center, 7:24 am.

People are outside the Hard Rock, just walking around while keeping calm. In the Crowd, Amy and Jennifer are walking around, looking for Kelly and Josh. 

Newswoman: Once again, if you like in the Beverly Center area, stay inside and stay away from all the windows. Emergency officials there say to possibly expect a series of explosions. Beware of flying glass.

Amy: Kelly! Kelly Roark! Kelly Roark!

Jennifer: Kelly! Josh Roark! Kelly and Josh Roark!

In the tower, Gator and Toji watch as the men continue setting the explosives. 

Sergeant: Lowe, are you set, please?! Danny, are you all ready!

Cop: We're good!

Just then, the whole tower begins to shake. 

Toji: Here it comes!

Cop 2: Ten seconds away. 

Sergeant: You haven't got ten seconds. 

Back outside, the whole area begins to shake. Everyone panics, and screams as they run.

Kai: Oh, crap! It's coming! It's coming!

Mike looks around and sees everyone panicking. He continues drilling in the street. Back inside the tower, Gator and the Sergeant order everyone out of the tower as the whole place continues shaking. They all finished setting the explosives on the pillars.

Gator: Everybody get out. Everybody out. 

Sergeant: Get out of here. Move it. 

Gator: Come on, come on. 

Everyone runs to the exit door to get out of the tower. The Sergeant follows them, except one man. He's still trying to setting his explosive.

Cop: (To Gator) Give me a hand here! 

Gator and Toji run to him. 

Cop: Get the main wire.

Gator: We gotta move, buddy. (Looks at Toji) Toji, get outta here. We'll be right behind ya after we're done here.

Toji nods, and run for the exit. Back outside, everyone is still running in panic. Just then, steam erupts from the sewer drains, and manhole covers. Sora and his friends see this.

Donald: Uh, oh! It's gonna blow!

Riku: It's gonna blow! Move everybody! 

The heroes run in to help move everybody quicker. The whole area continue shaking. Signs and electric and power lines are falling down. Mike and Kenny just finished setting their explosives down in the street, and expend the wires. More steam comes out of the Red Line hatch. Toji comes running out of the tower, and he runs to his friends. More people keep trying to run as the steam gets more louder and hotter. And suddenly, the lava erupts through the hatch, and it shoots up in the air like a geyser. The geyser sends a blast wave at the people, knocking them all down on the ground. It even knocks the heroes down on the ground. They all get up, and they are shock to see the geyser of lava just shooting up in the air. 

Kai: What the...?

Momo: My gosh...

The people see this, and run even more as they try to escape from the lava. Two helicopters are in the air, filming the whole thing. And suddenly, tiny fireballs shoot from the geyser, landing on the street. They even land on some people, setting them on fire. They all scream, and try to put out the fire. Back with Amy and Jennifer, they climb on a ladder as people are running in their direction. They can't see the geyser as they're still looking for the kids.