Ch. 15

[Seokjin]

I start to get ready, as slowly as possible, I'm going to see Hoseok today. I haven't told Namjoon, I really don't want him to know, I know he'll worry about me. It's been 2 weeks of us being together and I really feel loved, he really takes care of me.

Also... what if he really-

No, no, it wasn't Namjoon, he would never do that. I just don't want to burden him anymore. He's at work, I'll tell him the truth when he gets back home.

[Chapter 15- The fool]

As Seokjin makes his way up the hospital's stairs he notices how cold and quiet it is, there's no one outside and barely any cars in the visitors parking. It almost seems abandoned. Opening the building door though he's surprised how pleasant it is inside, the white walls not too bright, a comfy looking waiting room and then a small receptionist desk. The nurse behind the desk, young with a smile on her face.

"Hi! How may I help you?" The young nurse asks.

"Hi," Jin walks closer to the desk returning the woman's smile, "I'm here to see Jung Hoseok, I called earlier."

"That's right! Please wait a moment while I call the head nurse." The nurse motions for Jin to sit in the waiting lounge.

To calm himself Jin sits by a window and looks out into the wintery wonderland outside. The trees making him feel better, nature has always had that effect on him. During these two weeks though, he hasn't left the house, not even going to school. Jungkook told him it wasn't a good idea either, somehow the whole school found out what happened.

The university put out a notice that Hoseok was officially expelled, some students just couldn't help but dig and find all the juicy details on why. Resulting in everyone finding out.

Random people that Jin didn't even know sent him texts, emails, and messages saying how sorry they were. Jin knew they were all fake, only sucking up to him to get attention. He felt like no one would have cared if it was just him, but when hearing the prince Namjoon himself being involved everyone blew it out of proportion. But of course, everyone loves Namjoon.

"Seokjin?" A new voice pulls Jin's attention. An older nurse with pink scrubs and bright colored sneakers. "Come with me please."

Jin follows the nurse down the hall of the hospital, some of the room doors open showing mostly younger patients. The rooms looked ordinary, just like any other hospital. However when going up the old hospital stairs to the second floor, the whole layout of the hospital seemed to change, the halls are a blinding egg white, and the door's to rooms are painted white metal with only small openings to look inside. This was more of what Seokjin expected, but it was still quiet, not like in the movies where you might hear screaming or see ghosts.

The nurse guides Seokjin down another hallway away from the secure padded rooms and to a seemingly more relaxed hall with normal wooden doors. Labels number the doors 1-7 the nurse taking Jin to room number 4, she places her hand on the handle and faces Jin with a smile.

"This is where we let loved ones see patients, there is a thick plastic separating you but please stay behind the yellow line. I left a chair for you inside and there's security on the other side with the patient. Are you ready?" She talks to Seokjin softly, seeing he's been nervous.

He breathes in slowly and nods while breathing out, the nurse smiles and opens the door. It's a fairly small room, and just like the nurse said there's a chair right in front of the thick plastic, on the other side is a room with white padded walls.

Jin's eyes immediately landed on Hoseok, his body laid out on the floor with a peaceful face. Jin swallows hard and sits down, the chair scratching the floor making Hoseok's eyes open. Jin looks to the ground not wanting to make eye contact.