Ch.19

[Taeyang]

"Taehyung, you're a great player, one day I'm sure you'll get a scholarship to a good school with your grades and athletics."

"Really coach?!" Taehyung says happily, a huge smile on his face. A smile we both share.

I love Namjoon so why do I feel this way when I hear this, why do I want to stop it. Why can't I just accept that Taehyung has his own life, he doesn't revolve around me.

"Now keep up the hard work, don't let some school drama drag you down." The coach says.

That's right, I haven't been talking to Taehyung, I've actually been ignoring him. I want to be with Namjoon all the time, It's like I can't be apart from him or I'll die. But even so, hearing this, I want to make Taehyung mine as well. I want to keep him for myself.

Maybe I'll make it happen, I'll rip off his wings so he'll stay on the ground with me. He's mine.

TAEHYUNG IS MY BROTHER, MY OTHER HALF! HE'S MINE!

[Chapter 19- Growing]

The Namjia family cries as Jiwon explains why she's there, informing them their daughter was murdered. It makes Jiwon sick to her stomach that some psycho is out there causing such pain to innocent people. All she can really wonder though is why? Why Namjia, why Mai, why Minsu, just why all these young girls? Isn't the world hard enough, isn't life hard enough? But this killer is making it worse, instilling pain and fear. Namjia is the 6th victim.

"I'm so sorry, I know you're in pain, I know you need time, but I need to ask you some questions about your daughter. This will help us,"

The father of the victim dries his eyes with his free arm, his other arm wrapped around his wife, crying her eyes out.

"I'll tell you anything you need to know to catch this fucker," The father says, a deadly look in his eyes. Someone hurt his baby girl and he can't accept that they're free.

Jiwon asks many questions, she finds out that this girl has almost an identical personality as the second victim, Mai, a party animal. Could this be a link? But no, some of the other girls just don't fit the profile, many are total opposites, some the same. It's scattered, the only type of pattern Jiwon can see is that the victims are all girls, all college girls, but no pattern on how they look or even trait personality wise.

"Thank you so much, and I will update you on what we find. Please take my card if you think of anything else." Jiwon says leaving her business card on the family's coffee table.

Quickly Jiwon gets into her car and zooms down the streets to get to the police station. Minsu's ex-boyfriend is still waiting there for her.

- - -

"Okay, Jin, I'll be back in about an hour maybe more." Namjoon says at the door.

"A-alright I'll be right here when you get back," Jin smiles, but Namjoon notices that stutter giving Jin a curious look. Jin panics a bit but keeps his cool acting like nothings wrong. "What is it babe? Don't want to leave me just yet?" Jin teases with a seductive voice.

Namjoon smiles seeing Jin is still under his 'trance', with a quick hug and kiss Jin is left in the apartment alone. Without a second thought Jin looks at the clock and sees it's 1:30, he quickly gets dressed in blue jeans, a white tee and a winter coat for the cold. He doesn't want to miss this chance to hear Taehyung out, he still doesn't understand how he would know anything not being involved. He's still surprised Taehyung even accepted him being gay even though they only worked with each other for such a short amount of time.