Ch.4

WARNING

[Yoongi]

"Ah yes! Yoongi harder!" She screams under me. I do as she says and move my hips faster making her moans erupt from her mouth even more.

I can feel myself getting closer and I close my eyes, I close my eyes and try to imagine him under me instead. Imagine his soft skin, his beautiful voice and that dangerously cute laugh.

I can feel myself just moving even faster and rougher having him in my mind. And that's when I just give in and say his name as I reach my orgasm.

"Jin."

[Chapter 4- Erase the past]

It's been a peaceful morning for Kim Seokjin, the weather is nice, the leaves are now everywhere for him to admire, and the sun feels good on his skin. But that good feeling quickly goes out the window when Kim Namjoon sits next to him once again, for the fifth time this week actually, they only share one class.

Jin quickly looks around trying to find Jungkook to save him, but the younger one hasn't made it to class yet.

"Hi," Namjoon says, putting his stuff down onto the table.  "H-hi." Jin just responds with scooting away a little bit.

"Want to try to have lunch with me today?"

Jin quickly looks at Namjoon and fumbles to find an excuse why he can't. "I- I well actually I-" Namjoon stops him, "Do I make you uncomfortable?" he asks with a slightly sad expression.

Seokjin suddenly feels bad but isn't sure if he can really trust the male he's sure isn't portraying the real him. Kim Namjoon may seem like a good guy, but Kim Seokjin is skeptical. Is the clumsy genius real, or is the sadistic manipulator in Jin's mind real?

"I know we didn't get off on the right foot, I'm sure you must not like me, thinking that I set that stalker on you." Namjoon says seeing that Jin is thinking too long for his liking. "I was hoping to get to know you this year. Maybe become friends?"

How could Jin refuse when the guy is being so nice and polite? So he nods. Namjoon smiles, his dimples becoming more prominent on his cheeks. Jin can fight it all he wants but he has to admit, Namjoon is pretty good looking.

The man is always dressed nicely, his hair is always styled perfectly and there is no flaw on the man. His skin is also the perfect sugar brown, a nice gold. His hair is a light ash brown, the perfect shade for the male in Jin's eyes. What Jin doesn't understand is how Namjoon is just too perfect and no one sees fault in that. Would he have fell for it too if he didn't see that smirk the night of the icebreaker? No one could say for sure.

"I'm glad you agreed Seokjin. How about we eat off campus? Somewhere nice, my treat." Namjoon suggests. "NO!" Jin suddenly says aloud, getting everyone's attention. It surprised Namjoon and Jin himself.

"I-It's just I, uh... Like school food." Jin says, sinking into his seat burying himself into a text book to hide his embarrassment.

Jin's reaction to this is from an unknown fear, what would happen without someone at the school to save him? Or what if Namjoon uses the dinner against him? Telling him since they went out Jin owes him.

- - -

The hot water of the shower soothes Yoongi's aching bones from the long night of mixing and rapping for his mixtape. It's really an accomplishment for him, he plans to send it to a record company as well using his alias 'August D' a name only a few know.

It's important for Yoongi to keep his identity a secret, so only Jin and his family know who he really is. August D isn't famous but is popular for the music but also the mystery of who he is. Who is the genius behind the sick raps but also melodic music sang by the rapper's mysterious singer friend.