Ch.17

WARNING

[Namjoon]

Lies, all lies.

But this is the result I've been waiting for. Putting Seokjin under me, making him submit to me like no one has before.

"Ah! Namjoon!" He moans out as I thrust harder into him, the sounds just making my blood run hotter than ever before.

I look down on him as he shuts his eyes from the pain but also from the immense pleasure, it's his first time so I'm going easy. But it's so hard to resist messing up his creamy skin and those lips. I want to paint him red.

Jin's walls clench down on me as I thrust over and over again on his sweet spot, his legs spread farther apart giving into the pleasure. I can see my grip around his milky thighs starting to leave a light bruise. I lean forward capturing his lips as I move his legs to wrap around me, automatically his arms lock around my neck. I move my hips to go deeper into him making him moan into the kiss, his lips slightly part and I just plunge my tongue into his soft mouth.

Moving his head to the side, our lips part and he screams out as I continue to thrust into him.

"I-I'm gonna-!" His head goes back and his back slightly arches. I sit up grabbing his hips making him move with my movements, "Do it baby, cum for me."

"Namjo-AH!" Jin convulses, his legs slightly shaking and his hands gripping the sheets tightly as he cum's all over his stomah.

I keep moving, getting close to my climax, Jin's state just turning me on, the way he screams my name, the way he looks so disheveled. I grunt out and still my movements just releasing inside of him. Just the sounds of us panting is left in the room, Jin looks exhausted, but I want more.

[Chapter 17- Lust]

Seokjin just blanks as he watches Namjoon make them coffee for the day, he can't stop thinking of their night. It was full of passion, love, and pleasure. He never thought he would ever have sex after not having a boyfriend for this long. Even though Jin was actually popular, the guys that found out about Yoongi didn't stay around for long. Either Yoongi would scare them away or he would have a total meltdown thinking Jin was going to disappear forever.

Namjoon turns away from the counter and walks to the dining table with two mugs of coffee with a smile on his face. Jin blushes hard and shifts in his seat getting excited for seemingly no reason. He's just extremely happy.

"Just how you like it," Namjoon says setting Jin's cup down and kissing his head. Jin blushes and smiles widely as Namjoon sits by him putting an arm around his small waist. "How are you feeling this morning? Good?"

"Yeah," Jin closes his eyes and brings his cup up to his plump lips, "Better than ever." He sips the dark liquid and feels extra refreshed.

"Good," Namjoon smiles. He leans over to Jin's pink ear and lightly bites it, gaining a squeak from Jin. "I want you," With no warning Namjoon just takes Jin's coffee out of his hands and connects their lips. Forgetting the world around him Jin just gives in and wraps his arms around Namjoon's neck.

"Take me!" Jin begs.

Namjoon clears the table and just puts Jin on his stomach on top of the table, he quickly pulls down Jin's sweats along with his boxers and penetrates him with his fingers. He's still loose from their long night of love making, even some lube and Namjoon's semen is left over inside, they haven't had a shower just yet.

Namjoon fingers Jin for a good minute before pulling out his hard member, he strokes it a few times before slowly pushing into Seokjin. His head going back feeling so good, the sensation just pure bliss to him. Jin moans out and holds onto the table, the feeling even better than he remembered. Complete lust takes over and Namjoon just thrusts in and out of Jin with no mercy, Jin screaming out moans and gasps.