Ch. 14

WARNING

[Jungkook]

I sit in the room the receptionist showed me to, it's pretty cozy for an interrogation room. Or maybe it isn't. I'm nervous even though I haven't done anything wrong, and Jin already told me he mentioned me a good amount of times. I was there for the beginning of all this chaos, I really don't know how to feel about it anymore.

It seems like every guy around Jin just loses their mind, Hoseok, Yoongi, and I'm not sure about Namjoon. He seems okay for now, but that's what I thought about Yoongi when I first met him. Everything seemed fine till I got slapped with a reality check, finding out what was going on behind closed doors.

Jin's seriously going through the ringer.

The sound of the door opening makes me look up to see the female detective from the other night. Jiwon, I think her name is, she's awfully pretty and young to be a detective.

"Hi Jungkook, thank you for coming in on such short notice." She gave me a tight lipped smile as we shook hands.

"No problem, anything I can do to help Jin." 

We both sat down and she immediately intimidated me by casually sitting with her legs crossed setting down a notepad and tape recorder on the table.

What did you get me into Kim Seokjin?

[Chapter 14- Informative]

"Let's just start with your name for the record." Jiwon smiled at Jungkook seeing that he was becoming nervous.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook and I'm 23 years old."

"So Jungkook how long have you been friends with Seokjin?"

Jungkook swallows a bit, "U-um, since my sophomore year."

"So tell me when you first found out that Jung Hoseok was harassing Seokjin."

"I was supposed to meet Jin for coffee at one of our favorite places when I saw Hoseok following Jin. I thought they were friends till I saw Hoseok just getting too into Jin's personal space, Jin didn't like it, I could see that. After that Hoseok just popped up everywhere Jin went, even saying to our classmates that they were a couple and that Jin loved him. Crazy stuff like that." Jungkook explained.

Looking back on it he felt like he should have done more to help Jin, but he was busy with school and family as well. There wasn't much Jin would let him do either.

"And when did this stop? Seokjin said Hoseok stopped and then left the school."

"Yes, a friend of ours helped Jin out by pretending to be his girlfriend for a while. Her name is Jisoo." Jungkook smiles a bit saying her name.

"So tell me, why did Hoseok start pursuing Seokjin? According to him Hoseok did it all of a sudden, but to Hoseok someone told him to go after Seokjin like that."

Jungkook became quiet, making Jiwon suspicious, she knew Seokjin was holding back information but she didn't know why. To protect someone? Honestly these charges are still valid even without all this extra information, but her sleuthing got the better of her. Jiwon can feel something, and her detective within wants to know.

"Jungkook?"

"Well, for a while Jin thought that Namjoon was the one who started all this by telling Hoseok that he was gay and that he liked him. But it was Hoseok that said it was Namjoon, I don't believe him, he's crazy!" Jungkook tries to defend Namjoon. Jiwon's spark ignites hearing Namjoon's name, her gut feeling might be right. "But listen when Hoseok disappeared those girls started going missing, that girl Minsu, she went to my school. And you can ask anyone on campus Hoseok was girl crazy, he basically stalked them." Jungkook adds.