Ch.1

[Seokjin]

'How did I end up like this?' I say to myself, looking up at a ceiling with a headache that could kill me, I really never want to drink again after this.

Oh, now here comes the very man that makes me want to quit school and crawl into a hole. Yes, Kim Namjoon, a handsome, smart and cunning man.

Oh man how did I end up like this.

[Chapter 1- New Encounter]

As soon as the sun rose high enough, light began to pour into the little room. The bedroom is tighty but cluttered with it's small size. A body stirs in the blankets on the low set bed, hair popping out from the top of the blankets. Sandy blonde hair all messy and long, unkempt and sticking up. Kim Seok Jin is the owner of that messy long hair. The light of the sun disturbing his beauty sleep but he himself, sadly, doesn't believe such things could make him look prettier.

On his nightstand his phone begins to light up, the sound of a looped alarm goes off. The sound echoes in the hall of the small apartment. It soon travels to another room, blackout curtains making the room almost as dark as night. It's a plain room. The only thing making it unique is the many musical instruments and equipment in one corner of the room. The rest of the room is a bed, the only thing the owner of the room really cares about besides his music.

"Jin," he says quietly, hearing the males alarm going off, on what seems to be an endless loop. "Jin." he says again, moving around in his bed. The sound of the alarm keeps going, now annoying the man. "JIN!" he yells.

Seokjin immediately wakes up from his friend's voice, the rasp bringing fear into his heart. He turns off the alarm straight away and sighs in relief as he woke up on time before he awakened the beast 'August D'. Of course that's what he calls Yoongi when he gets moody.

With a tired sigh he looks around his room and rubs his eyes a little bit from waking up so fast. With a low but determined groan he gets up and out of bed. Something he really didn't want to do.

Seokjin tip-toes out of the room trying not to wake his friend and roommate. The man only has classes in the afternoon so getting his sleep is very important. Especially when the male stays up all night making music.

So with swift but quiet steps he gets to the bathroom and starts to shower getting ready for another day of school.

Jin doesn't want to admit he wishes he could just skip today because of how he embarrassed himself in front of his whole department. But sadly the male has to make it if he wants to graduate on time. He's already behind in his own eyes because of the military.

At the time it was a good idea to just get it over with but now he's begun to regret it. Mostly because then he wouldn't have met him.

- - - One year ago

It was a happy day for Jin, he came back home from his service and he re-enrolled into his school he left behind. Also a good side note his hair grew out on time for school.

The economic students set up an ice breaker party for new students to get to know their classmates in the department. Seokjin went to the one over 2 years ago but now those people he knew before graduated, so he wanted to meet new friends.

He walked with a huge smile on his face as he headed to the party in a local bar. The sound of laughter and silly rambles is already spilling out of the small bar. Jin smiles at this and checks his hair in the window before going inside.

At the time his hair was just his natural dark brown, black.

The male walks into the bar immediately seeing Jisoo who runs to him with a squeal.