Ch.20

WARNING

[Chapter 20- Bloom]

Taeyang and Namjoon sit in the library together, this was just the norm for them now, hang out in the library after school while Taehyung is at basketball practice. Taeyang liked it that way too, she got to spend alone time with the man she loves.

"Okay so here you're going to move the x here." Namjoon says looking at the math textbook. But Taeyang doesn't even pay attention to it, just staring at Namjoon while he explains math she already understands.

Namjoon notices and gives her a soft smile, "Did you drag me here to just look at me?" he asks, teasing a bit.

"And to hear your voice," She quickly says back with a giggle.

Taeyang's phone starts to ring, she ignores it though knowing who it is from the time. Again it rings and she rolls her eyes picking it up.

"What?" She answers with a monotone voice.

"I'm done, let's go home." Taehyung says.

Taeyang doesn't listen though and hangs up not even saying a word back, she's mad and jealous. Hearing the conversation between Taehyung and his coach made her feel something she didn't want to feel. Her expression catches Namjoon's attention, he doesn't like it. She's showing signs of caring for Taehyung again.

"Who was it?" He asks, acting oblivious.

"Just..." She trails off thinking. She wants to say something to Namjoon, she wants to tell him she still loves Taehyung. That she can't get rid of the deep love she has for him, Namjoon asked her to love him and him alone. But she feels like she can't. Taehyung is her other half, her twin, her only family.

"Namjoon, what if Taehyung leaves me?" She says with her head down, "What am I doing? I should be hanging out with him, I should be-"

Namjoon moves her head with both of his hands and captures her lips, she gasps at first but gets sucked in and moans with the warm feeling. With no one else in the library Namjoon glides his hand up her uniform skirt and squeezes her inner thigh. She moans out into the kiss and moves her body so he can go in closer. With no hesitation he grabs Taeyang's lacy underwear and starts to pull it down.

The ringing stops all movement, it's Taehyung calling not giving up to go home with his sister. Taeyang sighs out annoyed and gets up from her seat while packing up her things. Namjoon stays in his seat just letting it go for now, but he's pissed off that her attention is going somewhere else.

This feeling is all too familiar, he hates it. 'Why is every woman like her? Like my whore of a mother.' he thinks to himself.

Taeyang says goodbye, giving Namjoon a kiss on the cheek but he just blocks it out, not wanting to act like everything's alright. Taeyang wants to stay seeing the expression on his face but Taehyung's relentless calls pull her away.

Namjoon's blood boils, his hands turn into tight fists and he clenches his jaw in frustration. The memories of his mother come flooding into his mind.

When Namjoon was a child he clung to his mother, he loved her more then anyone else in the whole world. His father was an amazing husband, a great father, Namjoon's life was picture perfect. As a child though, you only see the surface of the world, you only see what's presented to you. One night this picture perfect world came crashing down, he watched as his mother and father fought. He watched as she left the house with another man. When his father asked about him, his mother replied, "There's something wrong with him, you can have him." This was the final blow to his small heart.