Ch.2

[Namjoon]

How annoying, does a person seriously have to smile all the time to get on the good side of people.

If I wasn't smart I would have been caught by now. Well I have been caught, but I'm not afraid of him, that timid little thing couldn't do anything to me even if he really wanted to.

But he interests me somehow, his reactions to me are fun. Something I don't get out of my other play things, I think I'll try something else this year, it is our last so why not. And who knows maybe he'll be useful in the end.

[Chapter 2- Recalling the past pt.1]

Exactly at 7am Kim Namjoon wakes up to his alarm, it only has to ring once for him to wake up and get out of bed. He's a very strict man in his life, following a strict routine and rules. Before even fully getting ready for the day he does 30 push ups, 20 crunches and 20 sit ups. It's important to stay fit and healthy. His shower is exactly 20 minutes long, getting dressed 5 and breakfast 10 minutes with a little extra checking the news.

Getting into his black Mercedes he drives to school, parking his car in the school lot. When getting out of his car he notices a familiar face, Kim Seokjin, the male wearing another big and fluffy knitted sweater with skinny jeans. Next to him is not the usual friend but a new one Namjoon doesn't see much, Min Yoongi.

He watches as they approach the school, Jin all smiles and Yoongi with a blank poker face. It surprises Namjoon to see the males get along with their obviously opposite personalities. Seeing this further makes Namjoon want to go through with his plans.

- - -

The classroom is quiet with not many people in sight, well that's to be expected when a test is on the horizon. Most students cram as much as possible in the library using books and friends to help.

Seokjin sits in the peaceful classroom just looking out the window admiring the trees once again, he's done his studying. Working hard all night to prepare, so the male is now relaxing looking at the trees and listening to music sitting in his usual seat waiting for Jungkook.

A sudden feeling of another body catches his attention and he moves his attention over to the once empty seat expecting Jeon Jungkook. But that warm body is Kim Namjoon, a gasp leaves his mouth and Jin quickly takes his headphones out of his ears looking at Namjoon with a shocked face.

"N-namjoon," he says, fumbling to put his head on straight on why the male is here and sitting next to him with a smile on his face like they were friends. Past events make this clear that they aren't.

"Hi, mind if I sit?" Namjoon asks with a brighter smile. Jin just nods then quickly brings his attention to his notes he already brought out earlier, trying to make it look like he's studying before the test.

"Nervous for the test?" Namjoon asks, leaning his elbow onto the table, his head resting in his hand as he looks at Jin. With a small cough Jin just shakes his head 'no' and keeps his eyes down onto his paper. "Wanna have lunch with me?" Namjoon asks.

Jin immediately choked on his own spit, in embarrassment he quickly covered his face with sweater paws as he coughs for a minute. Namjoon places a hand on his back, rubbing it with a concerned face as Jin coughs.

Seokjin looks at him with shock and slowly brushes Namjoon's hand away, "N-no, sorry I... uh-"

"He's having lunch with me today." Jungkook comes from out of nowhere behind Namjoon. Turning Namjoon sees the younger and smiles, "Well maybe I could join, if it's not a bother."

"Sorry but another friend is joining us, not very friendly with new faces. Hope you understand." Jungkook says with a fake smile. He knows all too well how Jin is uncomfortable around this man, even though Namjoon isn't bad in his eyes he still wants to protect his friend from any discomfort.