Disneyland !

Chapter 18: part 1

Darcy POV

Today felt like one of our longest rehearsals, we were so worn out. I couldn't believe it but we had finally reached week 6. Time really was going so fast. After rehearsals me and the girls decided to do some grocery shopping before coming back home.

"This is the last time that I will ever have popcorn for brekkie" yawned Lauren. You see Lauren was the slimmest of both of us but boy she ate like crap, who in the right mind would have a bowl of popcorn for breakfast? It was times like this that I wanted to shove something healthy down her throat. We could all hear the lyrics of Call me maybe blasting from Madison's mobile. "At least see who it is, yelled Lauren".

"Alright, alright calm down" teased Madison as she searched through her oversized brown shoulder bag for her blackberry.

...... "It's Louis!" she called out.

"Louis? He never calls, what do you think he wants?"

For some gut reason I could only think of Louis must have known about me and Josh and he wanted to speak to us. But then again if that were true why would he call Madison and not me?....

"Louis sent me a message, I'll read it out.

"Meet me girls in the office right away. Louis"

We were all getting alarmed to why  Louis wanted to see us  at such a short notice.  Walked all where now standing at the end of the street and we turned our heal anxiously walking back to where we had just past.

~

Waiting outside Louis room was like waiting to see the head teacher when you did something bad at school. We all were so shaky when we were led into Louis room. Normally as he would be really chappy and happy to see his but his expression was blank.

"Hello girls, I have something important to tell you."

We instantly took a deep gulp.

"You girls will have to pack tonight!"

We looked at each other confused we had no idea where he was going with this.

I'm sorry girls its bad news..... You're all going to Paris tonight!!

"You'll be going to Disneyland for 3 days, so you all need to pack, tonight!

We couldn't stop screaming, this was the break that we all needed.

"The judges are treating all the contestants to a trip since we know how stressful the past weeks have been for everyone so you should all enjoy it. It doesn't mean you should slack in the competition because I want you at your best for Saturday.

We all gave Louis a tight hug and left the room excited as ever. The journey home felt like forever we just wanted to get home and pack everything.

~

Our driver came for us around 6:30 pm as usual the Union J boys took forever .We all sang the usual road trip songs until we got to St Pancreas train station. We where greeted by 2 women. Lauren was apprehensive about going on the train that she found any excuse under the sun to explain why she couldn't go.I had never seen her like this, her knees where trembling and her lips where quivering. She was a mess, It was weird seeing Lauren like this she was always so how to say it in a nice way, take no shit type of person. I could already see the tears forming from her eyes, she was petrified.

Out of nowhere Rylan came and held Lauren's hand and started to reassure that she would be ok. Step by step he encouraged her to take a step into the train. With Rylan's encouragement she managed to get on the train, these where the times that you had to love Rylan. He really was your big friendly Giant.

"You alright babe?" asked Rylan as we made our way into the carriage. "Well if you mean am I alive then yeah, I'm fine now" Lauren said as she sat next to Rylan.

It was a 3 hour journey when we finally arrived at Disneyland. It was beautiful,. It had to be the best getaway. As we headed into the hotel room we relieved our keys for our rooms. Since the rooms could only have two people in each room, Madison and Ella where in one room whilst me and Lauren where in the room next to them. As for the boys they were on the 2nd floor.

"I just realised we are the only girls in the competition, how weird is that" said Ella as Lauren opened the door for our room. "You do know what this means? Either you Ella or us has to win the competition" Madison said.  In an attempt to make a pack we put our hands in a circle and did a little dance. In the three days all I wanted to do was spend time with the girls, this would mean cutting down on seeing Josh .I always said I wouldn't be those girls who were always glued to the hip of their boyfriends and I slowly realised I was starting to do it.

Just when I promised myself that I would spend time with the girls, I immediatly started to think of Josh and then my phone went off.

1 message from Josh

"Just wanted to say night babe! Joshy xx"

Aww he was so cute, I instantly replied back with a grin on my face.

"Night , I miss you xx D"

God I was so soppy .I was never like this, I remember how I would never understand how my sister would get so emotional when she wasn't around her boyfriend and I was doing the same thing but the difference was my boyfriend was just a floor away from me. Being in a relationship really does change someone's personality. I never realised how much you could miss someone.

"I miss you too, at least we have the three days to hang out and have fun .Just to make you smile I'll add another kiss at the end. lov ya. Joshy xxx"

This defiantly cheered me up and I was now ready to spend the night with the girls cuddled up watching some movies.

Disneyland was going to be amazing...

A/N: Sorry that its taken so long to upload.Hope you guys liked this chapter and feedback is always appreciated :) !!