Mr and Mrs

Chapter 18: Part 2

 (There is a pic attached to this chapter)

Josh POV

I woke up to George opening the blinds of the curtains; I growled in frustration to the brightness of the sunlight that it stung my eyes.

"That's what happens when you talk to your girlfriend until 3 in the morning" George said as I grunted in agreement and got up and dragged myself into the bathroom. I was exhausted , I really didn't want to be awake at 7 o'clock. But as promised by the guys we made sure we would go on every ride possible plus as part of being on the show , there were some tasks that we had to film for Saturday .

It was about half 8 when everyone had breakfast. Even though it was mid October, I was boiling. For once it wasn't us guys that everyone was waiting on but instead the girls. With us eating was Caroline and Olly. We had all bonded really well ; It was obvious to everyone that James had a crush on Caroline, in every Xtra Factor interview he always had a twinkle in his eye after Caroline and Olly interviewed us. Being the lad that he was James didn't take the teasing too seriously and just brushed it off. We all had genuinely become a small family; it was impossible for us all to not get along or be close friends.

Darcy and the girls where literally jumping out of the skins of the thought of spending the whole day at Disneyland. If I thought right now was bad, they currently outdid themselves later on. I chuckled a little at how Darcy was in awe of all the shops and rides; it was like being here made her act like a kid. Not that I wasn't a big kid at heart but seeing Darcy and the girls running towards every ride was hilarious.

~

Darcy's POV

Most of my day was spent with the girls and only them, It was nice for once that we got to have a girly day out but we where soon together with the boys again. Out of nowhere I felt his strong arms wrapping tightly around my waist. I was so taken by surprise by his affection. He moved my hair to one side as he nuzzled his face to the crook of my neck. Hey you alright there, I teased as I turned round to face him. "What can I say I've missed my girl?" Why don't we wear these?  I pointed to some Mr and Mrs hoddies.  "Are you serious? He scoffed" Yeah common it'll be jokes if we did.... Please. I always knew I could get my way when I pulled my puppy dog face. ...... Fine, okay why not! Just like that we each picked the jumpers up and put them on and for the whole day we wore our new Mr and Mrs hoddies.

It was around 6: 30 , we had filmed some clips for the show and it was so much fun , everyone was exhausted so we all decided that we would watch some movie's in Rylan's and James hotel room. And of course we watched Disney classics !!! 

Josh POV

I don't know how but we all somehow managed to fit on James and Rylans' bed. Some of us went for the sensible choice of sitting on the floor. Darcy was curled up laying her head on my lap as I noticed her starting to get sleepy and bless her for trying she forced herself to stay awake.

You do know you can sleep if you want to Darc. "I'm not tired.....-see I'm wide awake." I tried so hard not to laugh at how drowsy she was and how in-between talking to me she was breathing slowly already half asleep. Come here, you're sleeping here whether you like it, I said as I pulled her closer to me so that she was resting herself on my chest. I softly kissed her forehead as she finally went off to sleep.

                                    I love you Darcy!

A/N: Sorry that it's so short, I'm extremely busy plus Christmas is approaching!!! Anyways, you like this chapter and feedback is always appreciated.