Hate how much I love you

(Play song that is attached: Rihanna ft. Ne-Yo- Hate That I Love You )

Chapter 31

Darcy POV

My week was starting off on a terrible start. I managed to finish of my song about Josh, but as I finished it a lot of guilt swept through me. How could I have said it?

Flashback

I love you too Josh. I said as I gazed at George’s eyes.

“Darcy, I’m George”.

I knew that, that’s what I meant to say.

“Well obviously you didn’t”. George said as he pulled his arm away from me and gathered his clothes.

George please, don’t be like that it was a mistake.

“Which one saying that you love Josh to my face or still loving him”?

I don’t love Josh; you know that I’m with you.

“Are you really though? Deep down I always wondered if you ever did get over him.”

George you can trust me, you know. It’s only you. I said as I hesitated.

“So you’re trying to say that if Josh was to now tell you how sorry he was and that he wants you back you wouldn’t say yes?”

....Of course not. I care about you George and only you.

“Darcy there is a different between carrying about someone and loving someone and I’m pretty sure you don’t love me.”

George please don’t do this. Before I could even pull him back into the bed he unexpectedly slammed the door as he left the room.

What did I just do?