What the hell happened last night?

Chapter 13

Josh’s POV

You know when you wake up and you realise something bad happened, well that’s how I was feeling now and I had no idea how to get myself out of the mess I made.

My head was spinning and all I wanted was for it to stop. In order for that I was going to need to make my famous hangover drink. Just as I was about to drag myself from my warm bed, the first person I see is Darcy, who just happens to be tangled up in my bed with my arms tightly around her waist. I was taken by surprise, I pulled my arm away from her waist as slowly as possible, just to not wake her and I sat up ........ What the fuck happened last night?

We didn’t .... no of course we didn’t .But I just couldn’t remember what happened, it was as if everything from last night was a mere blur .I quickly got out of bed as a smelt like ass and I tried to remember last night. I had a quick shower and by the time I arrived back in my room, Darcy was gone. It was only when I realised that she had gone that my memory became clear... I told her I loved her.

I just didn’t want Darcy to get any idea’s into her head that I meant something more. I was fucked, I peeked into the hallway and surprisingly no one was there, no talking, no television just booze, buckets  and un- touched food, pretty much everything that you would expect from an epic party. I figured everyone must have been just as wasted as I was and is still in bed. The second I reached for the 2nd door knob heading towards the game room, there stood Jaymi, George and JJ all starring back at me.

"Good morning beautiful, have a nice night”, George said with sly smile on his face.

Oh shut it, you! What you all sniggering about. I asked with a bemused expression. “I see you had company last night. Or was that not Darcy dangling in your bed?” Jaymi said as he and the lads chuckled. Nothing happened. I....I didn’t.... I tried to say.

“It’s ok, we know nothing happened, JJ said as he tapped me on the shoulder.” “Don’t worry, I guess Darcy understands. You’re a dash and leave them kind of guy”, teased George again as he continued to Laugh. It wasn’t like that; I just... can’t remember everything that happened.

“Maybe that’s a good thing because you where.... out of it”. JJ grinned and they all cried with laughter at my expense. You guys need to be serious, I think I really made a prat of myself and I think.... I think I told Darcy I love her.

“You did what”? They both repeated. I immediately closed the door so no one else would hear.

Could you say it any louder! She might hear you. “But do you, do you love her?” Whispered Jaymi as the boys circled in to listen to what I was about to say. This time I calmed down and continued talking.

Only as a friend though, I just don’t want he to take it seriously because it meant nothing more than a friendly thing. “You just need to make sure, she’s knows that .Girls are different you might think one thing and she will think the complete opposite” Jaymi announced as all the boys scarpered to the kitchen and left me alone to ponder.

Shit! I really needed to sort it out with Darcy before things got awkward, but where could I start? From what the guys had told me, I could have done more than just telling Darcy that I loved her. Sometimes I wished I could blame my actions on the alcohol.

A/N: Sorry that this chapter was so short. Last Friday Night was literally the song I was listening to that inspired me to write this whole chapter of Josh getting so drunk that he couldn't remember what happened. The next chapters will be longer I promise. Right now I can’t say when the next chapter will be uploaded but hopefully soon. Thanks for reading again please like or anything else.